AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Screen Cap Software

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2010
What's your favorite screen cap software and why? I'm thinking of investing in some.

if you have vista there is a built in tool called the "snipping tool" Just search for it it works great

No vista for me...I have windows 7 on my main pc and xp on my netbook (primary perv tool).

My favorite is the "Print Screen" key that's built into most keyboards. It works great. I've taken probably 3000+ MFC screenshots this way.

Thanks for posting about the snipping tool.

Now I don't have to bother with looking for software :clap:

It was taking me forever to find out how to change a MS word (my room rules) into a JPG!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Reactions: Bocefish
thank you everybody! this forum is AWESOMe- :clap: i am gonna try it out today....

"My ambition is handicapped by laziness"
— Charles Bukowski (Factotum

Reactions: camstory
LacieLaPlante said:
... If you happen to use a mac, using "Grab" from the Utilities folder will take screencaps for you in a few various ways: Selection, Window, Screen and Timed Screen.
I've used Snap'n'Drag and Ducklink for taking screen stills. Between the two of them, you can get almost any variation of options. What I like about Ducklink is, you can get an entire window, even if it doesn't fit on the screen.

I haven't done much as far as video capture but there's a relatively new and inexpensive app called "Screeny" that seems to be adequate for simple captures.

MadisonLeigh said:
Bocefish said:
There's also this freeware: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/mwsnap.html

I'm trying to find one that will take multiple screencaps in succession without having to take the time to save each one between captions.

Not sure if you're still looking since this is over a year old, but I use Irfanview for that.

and I use Auto Screen Capture http://autoscreen.sourceforge.net/

No install required, and you can control how many pics it takes and how long it is between each pic, but it's kinda weird for the timing controls...

Status
Not open for further replies.