AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling social media?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2017
I'm just getting back into being a camgirl after a 6 year break and things are SO different now. I see it's common for girls to sell their snapchats. Can you have two accounts at the same time? I have a personal account I use all the time, but I don't want to mix that with a camgirl account. Does anyone ever sell their Instagram? What are decent prices to sell these at? I've been checking out girls' tip menus, and the prices vary so much. Thanks for taking the time to help a (kinda) newbie out!

Can you have two accounts at the same time?

Yes. Make sure you turn snapmap off on your camming snap, and pay attention to which account you're posting on to make sure you don't out yourself.

Reactions: KarlaKaress
i'd say look at the tip menus of girls who are similar to what you're trying to offer and see what they set their prices at. i've never thought of selling an instagram because what you post on there is more policed than anywhere.

Yes. Make sure you turn snapmap off on your camming snap, and pay attention to which account you're posting on to make sure you don't out yourself.

Hmm, that sounds like just posting to 2 different places using the same account though, unless I'm misunderstanding what you wrote. I might just use an old phone for camming and my current phone for personal use to play it safe so I don't mess up.

i've never thought of selling an instagram because what you post on there is more policed than anywhere.

I should have mentioned, I'm a non-explicit cammer so it would just be sexy tease pictures but I know what you mean about it being more policed. I'm thinking sexy pics with all the bits covered.

i think a snapchat would would really well for this too! but something that i (personally) can police more (screenshots, receiving dick pics, snapcash, etc.) is what draws me to snapchat. instagram just feels too risky for me lol snapchat stories disappear in 24 hours.

but something that i (personally) can police more (screenshots, receiving dick pics, snapcash, etc.) is what draws me to snapchat.

How do you handle it when people screenshot or send you dick pics? Do you delete them or reprimand them or do you just let it slide? I don't exactly want to be looking at dick pics all day lol.

if you don't want dick pics, put it in your terms that they read before they pay to see you. if they have a problem with it, then tough. if they take screenshots anyway, you should block them and then make them pay a high tax if they'd like to be unblocked. that's what i would do, at least!

if you don't want dick pics, put it in your terms that they read before they pay to see you. if they have a problem with it, then tough. if they take screenshots anyway, you should block them and then make them pay a high tax if they'd like to be unblocked. that's what i would do, at least!

Oh! so THATS what I've been seeing the "Unblock" on tip menus for. Thanks for pointing that out, I was so confused by that!

• Hugs
Reactions: KarlaKaress
Hmm, that sounds like just posting to 2 different places using the same account though, unless I'm misunderstanding what you wrote. I might just use an old phone for camming and my current phone for personal use to play it safe so I don't mess up.
I was talking about if you use two different accounts on the same device, make sure you're not posting camming stuff to your personal snap, and vice versa.

On some Android devices you can create multiple users. It's almost the same as having two separate phones. I have all my camming apps on one user, and personal stuff on another. It makes it easier for me to avoid posting to the wrong account, because I never have to log in an out of individual accounts or deal with, say, multiple Twitter users added to the app and making sure I'm replying from the right one. I just switch users, and email and every other app is set to my cam persona. If anyone is ever in the market for a new phone, it might be something to think about.

You can have 2 snapchat accounts on one phone, the logging in and out is a bit of pest though. It actually no longer requires a phone number as far as I heard (it asked me for one when I made my snapchat and then it was a requirement).
I say if you have an old phone lying around that's the safest way to go. Use it with a prepaid phone number and the chance of being outed is dismal.
For selling snapchat access, you might wanna check out fancentro.com - the site is made for it, and you can re-bill the users on a monthly basis to keep the money flowing. You can also make a comprehensive profile to let the users know what to expect after signing up and what they can get blocked for. FanCentro will also be adding sales of other social media private accounts shortly.

Or pick one of the various social media options real you doesn;t use and have that as your cam girl "thing" that guys pay to play? E.g. if you don;t use "kik" in real then make that the one?

Status
Not open for further replies.