AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling used panties/etc questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out ebanned.net

Seems to be the best place to sell.

You can make pretty good money on their if you get into and have some appeal. Panties usually sell from 25-100. If you list 4 pairs a week that's not too bad for some extra money.

bundaegi said:
Check out ebanned.net

Seems to be the best place to sell.

You can make pretty good money on their if you get into and have some appeal. Panties usually sell from 25-100. If you list 4 pairs a week that's not too bad for some extra money.

I agree, I think it is the best most well known xxx selling site around.If you put in effort time and know how to list/auction your items you can do VERY well!

I've been sellng my panties for a while now and have some great customers.
more recently I have started my own little site; in the early stages though, hoping to get more vistors.

I also use perfume, however what ever the customer wants ;)
where else are you girls selling is it just ebanned?
there are others like pantydeal etc...

well here is my little site, I was also thinking of letting other girls use my site.... no sure yet
www.boudoirpanties.com

You can sell panties on ExtraLunchMoney.

You can sell them on MyFreeCams too, though I usually wouldn't mention it in the room topic because I know members in my room will then spend 5 minutes making fun of panty fetish guys...which ain't cool (Don't make fun of people who are putting money in my pocket).

As someone else already suggested, you shouldn't spray them with perfume unless the guy actually requests that. There are a lot of guys who prefer funkdafied, jizzy panties. LOL.

What I do is get envelopes that are marketed as greeting card envelopes. The fit a small ziplock baggie well. So I wear my panties, and then put them in a zip lock baggie and push all the air out. I make sure to put the address on the letter before packing, so it's easier to make nice handwriting. Then I wrap the baggie in tissue paper, so you can't easily see the contents when held up to a light. I spray perfume on the tissue paper - that way, they don't get perfume on the panties and the natural smell is maintained, but they still get to smell my perfume. :) I also tape the letter closed, not just lick it, so it's super secure.

Jillybean said:
I couldn't find another thread to put this in so I'll just ask here. Have you guys ever sold your panties on Ebanned? How does the site work? Is it worth a shot?

I PMed you. :)

Reactions: Jillybean
I started selling my panties before I even started on mfc, and have always used ebanned. I have been thinking of trying ELM and and using my cam name now, is it really worth it to change? I am hoping the extra name recognition would give me a boost anyhow.

-S

Reactions: Jillybean
ILikeUonTop said:
This seems like as good a place as any to ask this, but when someone buys panties from you, how long does it usually take for you to mail them out? How long do you consider to be too long?
2 weeks for me. Too long would be a month. Remember that post offices often stamp which post office it came from and we have to drive far to go mail it. :thumbleft:

I made a thread on how to price items here:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... ms#p335753

Do not ziplock your panties while still wet. Your cum will rot and it will smell like a 4month old fish that has been sitting on a Las Vegas side walk, where a bum took a piss on it. :twocents-02cents:

PlayboyMegan said:
I made a thread on how to price items here:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... ms#p335753

Do not ziplock your panties while still wet. Your cum will rot and it will smell like a 4month old fish that has been sitting on a Las Vegas side walk, where a bum took a piss on it. :twocents-02cents:

omg Megan, I almost had an asthma attack or something laughing, but so very true.

yummybrownfox said:
As someone else already suggested, you shouldn't spray them with perfume unless the guy actually requests that. There are a lot of guys who prefer funkdafied, jizzy panties. LOL.

LMAO. Funkdafied? You are my kinda girl, fox!! :lol: Great word.

Speaking of jizzy panties, does anyone have experience selling panties that were used during sex? Like "pull the panties to the side" sex, with male/female cum stains? Anyone ever been requested this?

I haven't ever heard of it. :think:

Funkdafied!! :lol: Foxy!!! You're my freakin hero, woman! Just sayin!

Status
Not open for further replies.