AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

selling videos and content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2016
Ok so I just did a long search of the forum and came across many ways to sell and host videos. Many of these posts are quite dated so I wanted to ask you guys for some current advice on how to sell videos. The videos I make are around 2.5GB. We work from Chaturbate and they allow much less size. What would be the best way to distribute the videos on CB once they are sold and does anyone have any good ideas on how to sell videos from my own website? Any advice or links would be fantastic :) thanks!!

The first question you should ask yourself is why TF are you creating (and selling) 2.5 gig videos. Even if it was free, I wouldn't waste my time on something like that. A few days ago I received a spam from a website I used to be a member of. It was a coupon deal, great price, a nice multi-model site. I almost bit until I went to the site and saw that all of the videos were 800 meg - 1.5 gig (5-8 minute length), which I thought was ridiculous.

Ask some of your fellow models here (OR GET VERIFIED AS A MODEL) for some video editing/creating tips. I don't mean to call Amber out, but she sells some very nice HD/1080P videos which have a very small footprint. I wish more models/websites would follow her example.

***Please feel free to disregard my reply if you have not had any complaints from your customers :)

I have not sold any videos yet jeje. I didn't even know it was too big. the quality is very good though. So I guess I need to learn hot to compress the videos more? the videos I made are edited and quite good. we have guys asking to buy them I just don't know how and what is the best way to distribute them. thank you for the advice schimoe :)

thank you so much for the advice. i know can compress videos and have signed up to project maenad. really appreciate :)

what do you guys think about selling an actual mp4 versus selling a rent/stream instead?

A huge majority of people want to be able to download what they buy, so only selling a streamable video would cut your potential revenue a LOT.

Reactions: Osmia
Status
Not open for further replies.