AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Semi-Serious Small Inquiry

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Brie. I like to spread it on yummy French bread. I like it because its creamy, that texture is super yum on my tongue.

Parmesan.......parmesan......parmesan!

I love to cover my pizzas and pastas with parmesan cheese! nom nom nom
I've even taken the ball ones that haven't "borked" (haha Amber) apart and put it in my mouth and pressed it with my tongue against the top of my mouth.. mmmmmmmmmmm

Elvine said:
Parmesan.......parmesan......parmesan!

I love to cover my pizzas and pastas with parmesan cheese! nom nom nom
I've even taken the ball ones that haven't "borked" (haha Amber) apart and put it in my mouth and pressed it with my tongue against the top of my mouth.. mmmmmmmmmmm

:text-tmi:

Please never discuss balls in your mouth again.

Provolone, hands down. It goes well on just about every sandwich I've ever had. Roast beef w/provolone? Delicious. Turkey w/provolone? Delicious. Hot pastrami with melted provolone? Fucking delicious. Best cheese evar.

selshan said:
Provolone, hands down. It goes well on just about every sandwich I've ever had. Roast beef w/provolone? Delicious. Turkey w/provolone? Delicious. Hot pastrami with melted provolone? Fucking delicious. Best cheese evar.

I'll certainly agree Provolone is a perfect sammich cheese.

Does anyone have opinions on PepperJack?

AmberCutie said:
selshan said:

I'll certainly agree Provolone is a perfect sammich cheese.

Does anyone have opinions on PepperJack?

Pepper jack certainly has it's place. I like to substitute it in like, quesadillas and stuff like that. Most of the mexican food I make ends up having pepper jack instead of regular jack.

Pepperjack is awesome on cheeseburgers. Cheeseburgers are awesome though, regardless.

I can't pick one, Munster, Havarti, Gouda, Swiss mmmmm

oh yeah, why... Munster, Havarti, and Gouda are so smooth and creamy, I like them by themselves. Swiss, I like on a sandwich, or chicken cordon blu :)

Bros, seriously, where are the roqueforts or gorgonzolas? The artisinal camemberts (Brie is close, but not quite)? EDAM?!

Shame.

FutureFrank said:
Bros, seriously, where are the roqueforts or gorgonzolas? The artisinal camemberts (Brie is close, but not quite)? EDAM?!

Shame.

Would seem you're the first to crave the stinky stuff.

I like bleu cheese on my salads and burgers. That count?

AmberCutie said:
Would seem you're the first to crave the stinky stuff.

I like bleu cheese on my salads and burgers. That count?
Mario_Facepalm.gif

FutureFrank said:

This image has significant meaning to me. It's the kickoff of the 100+ emails we've exchanged.

Creepy? Yes.

I love brie too!

Here's my favorite way to eat it (at the moment, I go through about 3 logs a month.)

Thinly sliced, allowed to warm up. Then I put some blackberries over it, and drizzle melted chocolate on top of that. It's so great.

I also have Gouda, and tons of different cooking cheeses in the fridge. I'm such a cheese freak.

Oh and I've heard of the brie-like cheese before. It's something I'll try someday.

Baby brie is great too!

But my favorite cheese is brie because it's soft and gentle,and it goes great with any fruit or berry. I usually can't handle hard, dry, or strong cheeses; especially the Irish ones.

AmberCutie said:
This image has significant meaning to me. It's the kickoff of the 100+ emails we've exchanged.

Forum TOS says that thread hijacking is a ban-able offense, especially for some syrupy sentiment like that. Watch out for Jobs and Mjölnir, bro.

AlexLady said:
I also have Gouda, and tons of different cooking cheeses in the fridge. I'm such a cheese freak.

The rest of you don't know no nothin' bout cheese, besides this AlexLady-lady. I like the cut of her jib. And I also got a good chuckle out of the dong in her userpic.

Stinky cheese dong for everyone!

Stilton. Serve with crackers, crisp pears and port.

Manchego. Not a blue cheese but good with fruit and sweet wine usually membrillo (quince preserves) and sherry.

At a couple restraunts in Greektown Detroit, they do this thing with goat cheese where they pour a little bit of wine on it then light it on fire. I don't know what they call it but it's damn good!
And not trying to be funny here, but I love nacho cheese. My aunt makes this dip that uses the big(2lb?) velvetta chedder block, the small velvetta pepperjack block (1lb?)and a jar of salsa with mexican seasoned ground beef and you eat it with corn chips. OMG, I'd kill a homeless man for some!

this might be interresting too:
http://www.parentdish.com/2010/03/05/ne ... st-milk%2F

Freq said:
At a couple restraunts in Greektown Detroit, they do this thing with goat cheese where they pour a little bit of wine on it then light it on fire. I don't know what they call it but it's damn good!

Saganaki. People claim it was invented in Chicago, but people from Chicago would say that.

Alex I wish I could break the norm and try nacho cheese on a twix. But I know I never will.

AlexLady said:
Nacho cheese usually isn't really cheese, but it goes on everything.

Twix... chocolate... oreos... chips... everything.

Your sense of adventure has intrigued me...

Hmmm, favorite cheese? I haven't experimented too much, but I love some Colby cheese, Cream Cheese too if that is counted in this poll.

I love many other commonly available cheeses too, though I can't say I'm a fan of ricotta, or brie for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.