AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Separate couples account for two broadcasters?

• Thread starter Deleted member 46887
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46887

Another broadcaster and I were discussing having an account where we can broadcast together, and keep our own rooms separate from that. Is it possible to create a room just for that purpose? Thanks!

Another broadcaster and I were discussing having an account where we can broadcast together, and keep our own rooms separate from that. Is it possible to create a room just for that purpose? Thanks!
as mentioned by dark_, you can, however I am not sure you want to. it would be counterproductive in my opinion.

it is a good opportunity to use your duet show to promote your separated accounts/rooms by visiting each other's room and broadcasting with each other in turns/rotation.
that is a great way to bring more interesting content to your rooms and defiantly more traffic which in return bring more followers.

you got a PR gem there, use it :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.