AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015

tvguide said:
The first of three programmes exploring three hidden and unusual spheres of modern love and relationships, beginning by meeting couples who broadcast their sex lives on the internet as part of a new online phenomenon. The film explores what drives them to share their sexual adventures online, and discovers what effect giving up their privacy in the bedroom has on their lives, their families and their relationships. Glenn and Ari are newlyweds who even webcammed on their honeymoon and don't charge viewers to watch them, while Emma and Eddie claim to make a six-figure salary. Kitty and Moses webcam as a way of making extra cash, performing one-on-one sex shows between cups of tea from the comfort of their own front room
http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail/2211825/111704011/sex-diaries-webcam-couples

First episode of this documentary aired in the UK on Channel 4 recently.

This seemed a good documentary to me. Over a year of filming, following the ups and downs of various couples. It was quite informative for viewers that would not of encountered camming before.
A lot of the narrative did touch on the troubles that some of the couples encountered during the filming. It also covered that it was harder to make money from camming since the filming started, I guess a year before. There seemed some genuine surprise in the narrative that many cam shows was not about the sex - one US couple where shown playing cards(poker?) with the regulars and that couple explained the most common show was washing the dishes.

I'm not sure if the other episodes will be about couples.

A nice write up in the evening standard.
Ben Travis said:
Filmmaker Charlie Russell gives a brilliantly sensitive and non-judgmental account of his subjects, gently questioning what effect the pressure and lifestyle of being webcam stars has on the couples, and what – aside from money – they get out of it.

The Guardian has an article on the documentary today. Thankfully the documentary is less trashy then the article.

Last edited:
I guess a year before. There seemed some genuine surprise in the narrative that many cam shows was not about the sex - one US couple where shown playing cards(poker?) with the regulars and that couple explained the most common show was washing the dishes????

Status
Not open for further replies.