AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sex Game on Steam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a lot of people hiding games in steam, if they get this type of game as it will be looked down upon as not a real game.

I can see people gifting these in a steam sale to guild friends just for kicks. Troll level = 100%.

Okay, but the story does seem pretty interesting?
And yeah, I just love me some yuri, so I'll be playing it. :smuggrin:

I wonder why sex games are so looked down on, when so many mainstream games are basically murder simulators. It seems like society got turned around at some point on which one was the better thing to be thinking about.

I often find myself wondering the same thing. I prefer sexiness to violence when it comes to narrative tropes, but it's so uncommon to find it done with any level of quality. Visual novels are fine, but I wish it would grow into other gaming formats. Sexy rpgs and sandbox games seem like a no-brainer to me, yet the best examples out there are preexisting games with sex mods attached, like Elder Scrolls and Sims games. I think D-Dubs software was on the right track with their games, Bonetown and Bonecraft. They were fun games to play, they made me laugh, they weren't rapey. I wish there was more games out there like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.