AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sex Work is Pain

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
Anyone telling you differently is selling something. (Quoting Princess Bride)

I tried to take like 900 pictures of the burn mark from my curling iron on my arm. I hit all kinds of goals last night. They all turned out less severe than what my lying eyes see.
We've talked about it before but how has camming taken a toll on your body? It's a tongue and cheek thread. I promise.

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo
i learned this year i have early/mild arthritis in my hips at the age of 34. i made a joke with my physical therapist that it was probably my job that caused it and she said "it's very possible"
😐

i learned this year i have early/mild arthritis in my hips at the age of 34. i made a joke with my physical therapist that it was probably my job that caused it and she said "it's very possible"
😐
Ouch. I tried to get up off the floor yesterday and my hips were like uh who you kidding? It sucks.

Off topic but I reckon Princes Bride has nearly faded from most peoples minds.
I normally don't double post but this one deserves it. Princess Bride is one of the most quoted movies ever made so I'll disagree and go for the block. (Hollywood Squares)

I sit with my feet flat on the floor or cross my legs. I am about to move back into the office chair and get off the floor for a hot minute.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
as an adhd person, this i my preferred method of sitting lol. so i guess it really didn't do much :c
I'm ADHD as well, but i do a lot of mobility training with a contortionist coach who works on hips like crazy! I understand that working on flexibility as an adult is so much harder though.

• Helpful!
I normally don't double post but this one deserves it. Princess Bride is one of the most quoted movies ever made so I'll disagree and go for the block. (Hollywood Squares)
the OP might mean with younger generations.

I am in my early 50s and for much of my life I could quote Animal House, Stripes or any number of late 70s/early 80's comedies and people instantly knew where it was from, now I say "was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?" in front of a group of people and get blank stares or "the Germans didn't bomb Pearl Harbor ...."

Many cultural references have a shelf life

I’ve never seen Princess Bride despite most of my peers referencing it as a youth-defining movie. I was more of a Labyrinth kid.

Probably about time I watched it 😂

Honestly, back when doing it a lot, both me and my partner we had a toll on our Knees and elbows a lot.. and the back pains sometimes!! jesus!!

• Hugs
I always turn my head to the left/look over my left shoulder for photos and what not… after busy content days (freezing still for photos, repetitive moves for Reels) I started to get terrible neck pain on the left side turning into two day headache 😬

Went to chiropractor 6 appointments to fix it 😁

I never watched it either, but people always talk about it.

It's in my top 3 greatest fantasy movies ever made, the book is great too. An all star cast from top to bottom.

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die."

It's kind of campy but in an intelligent way. There's fire and sword fights and Cary Elwes shirtless (meow!).

I never watched it either, but people always talk about it.

I've never seen it either. Lol. The last Cary Elwes movie I've seen was the Saw movies he was in. :)

I've never seen it either. Lol. The last Cary Elwes movie I've seen was the Saw movies he was in. :)
I don't even know who the guy is? But apparently he's hot according to Vixxen. I don't think I've ever seen any movie w him in it.

I don't even know who the guy is? But apparently he's hot according to Vixxen. I don't think I've ever seen any movie w him in it.
I think you would recognize him if you saw him. Was in the second season of Stranger Things as well

I watched it (The Princess Bride) for the first time this year, I am of a vintage that means I should certainly have seen it when it was released but never did.

At the risk of exposing myself as a cultural movie Luddite, :rofl: I found it to be just ok. First half I found slow, the second "half" (I think after the appearance of Billy Crystal's character -- the movie seemed to "change gears" as it were) was quite entertaining.

• Helpful!
I think you would recognize him if you saw him. Was in the second season of Stranger Things as well
I googled him and I genuinely don’t recognize him. I only watched the first season. Great show though.

OT: y'all who haven't seen princess bride are missing out on the most enjoyable medieval films. fucking mel brooks is in it. hell they got that savage punk from the wonder years being all cute. not to mention if you are old school wrestling fan, andre the giant.

its a great movie, and if you have kids, truly a great family movie. there is literally everything for everyone and its done iconicly well. a comedy, romance, action, and tragedy. there is a reason why its so heavily quoted.

I remember him mostly from Princess Bride, but he was in a few notable 90s comedies, too (Hot Shots, Robin Hood: Men in Tights which was a Mel Brooks movie, and Liar Liar with Jim Carrey).

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die."
my favorite scene is when buttercup kisses the king goodbye and explains she's going to kill herself. he reacts "won't that be nice" all happy he got a kiss.
i found a clip of it!

Reactions: Vixxen81
I watched it (The Princess Bride) for the first time this year, I am of a vintage that means I should certainly have seen it when it was released but never did.

At the risk of exposing myself as a cultural movie Luddite, :rofl: I found it to be just ok. First half I found slow, the second "half" (I think after the appearance of Billy Crystal's character -- the movie seemed to "change gears" as it were) was quite entertaining.
Watch it one more time. Now that you know where it's going, the beginning won't seem slow. :)

Reactions: Ozzie_
I remember him mostly from Princess Bride, but he was in a few notable 90s comedies, too (Hot Shots, Robin Hood: Men in Tights which was a Mel Brooks movie, and Liar Liar with Jim Carrey).

I liked his character Major Forbes in the movie Glory. When Colonel Robert Shaw (played by Matthew Broderick) told the other guy that he may proceed with whipping Private Trip (Denzel Washington), Major Forbes was very much against it, and hated that it had to happen.

Excellent movie with a star-studded cast.

Reactions: Smoothie
Status
Not open for further replies.