AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sex

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mynameisbob84 said:
camstory said:
VeronicaChaos said:
OK, you got us. Sex being fun is a myth started and perpetuated by camgirls to make men spend money. Nobody even knew what it was before the internet!

On that note, I hope I get laid tonight.
:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO, have you meet mynameisbob? Wait let me guess, that's your brother. :-D

Humor him he might be dangerous - we are pretty sure he will pass out soon.

Hey, my name is mynamebob!

(I don't get it :?)
I think I made this post sometime between that period when my forehead bouncing off the keyboard was the stimulant, or the startling sound of the mouse hitting the floor, kept me awake. Or maybe it was right after I held the bottle above my head and eyed its empty insides up through its open mouth, hoping to see what???
Only clear memory is that, I thought, "sounds like what mynameisbob's sister would say."
And of course you don't understand, how could you. I don't think I have even mentioned that I have constructed an imaginary mynameisbob,family, much less described any of them to you. But FYI this is exactly something your sister would say. (The one who trains ferrets for the C.I.A., not the one with the club foot.) Sorry, glad I could clarify. :woops: :-D

Jessi said:
I fuckin' love fuckin'.
Id fuck for days if my body/partner let me :lol:

Wow! I got a woody just reading this! lol!

mynameisbob84 said:
I won't lie, I'm a little scared :?
Yea that happens sometime - don't worry he's harmless, and he amuses the hell out him self. Can go on and on, don't need no model rooms, tokens, chat, nor nothing in reality.

Friend of his sent him this a few weeks ago...

CamStory, at times I fear you have indeed lost your mind in the waves of eloquently arranged bullshit you produce for the amusement of yourself and others. Like little bits of your sanity catch a ride on your words and forget to come back to you because they're having too much fun surfing.

All insanity aside, I really think he just thought Veronica's post was funny in the same way yours often are. :)

I love to fuck!!I will literally hop on my husband when he is sleeping lol and when he wakes up I say surprise lol. He does not mind it at all.I tell him sorry hunny you trained me and married a nympho mutha fucka now fuck me till I cant be fucked no more!!. Now I want to play the song bad touch (forgot the bands name). Now all this talk of sex is making me horney lol.

sxycherrypie said:
Now I want to play the song bad touch (forgot the bands name). Now all this talk of sex is making me horney lol.
I believe you're talking about "The Bad Touch" by The Bloodhound Gang. :)

I like sex. A lot.

I think that people who think sex is overrated are people who know they're awful in bed.

AllisonWilder said:
I like sex. A lot.

I think that people who think sex is overrated are people who know they're awful in bed.

ever think that maybe its the opposite and that a person who thinks its overrated has pleased many but never been truly pleased with the other persons performance in bed.

sarcasmic said:
AllisonWilder said:
I like sex. A lot.

ever think that maybe its the opposite and that a person who thinks its overrated has pleased many but never been truly pleased with the other persons performance in bed.
The part that really, really gets me off is giving my partner pleasure and watching their mind bend and feel their toes curl up and die. That's win-win right there. :p

camstory said:
Not even when the rating are 10's across the board.

o hell no that picture of tomwaits you have is sooo freaking sexy. Im in love with that man....

speaking of sex, id rape tom waits! make him play the piano and sing while i did it too.... :h::h: *sigh...tom... :h::h:

Reactions: camstory
GypsyRuna said:
camstory said:

o hell no that picture of tomwaits you have is sooo freaking sexy. Im in love with that man....

speaking of sex, id rape tom waits! make him play the piano and sing while i did it too.... :h::h: *sigh...tom... :h::h:

Oh hai. I got real scars, I got hair on my chest, and I look good without a shirt. Yeah I look good without a shirt :-D

Reactions: GypsyRuna
mynameisbob84 said:
GypsyRuna said:
camstory said:

Oh hai. I got real scars, I got hair on my chest, and I look good without a shirt. Yeah I look good without a shirt :-D

Well helloooooo handsome :dance: hehe you just made my morning reading that

to quote mae west (rarrr) why don't you come up and see me sometime big boy :drool:

No way!! sex is amazing! You just have to accept it for what it is! And even if your partner isn't that great you can just hop on top and take control! There are so many parts of it you can enjoy, even if the actual sex isn't as good as say it can be with some people, you can enjoy all the touching and the physical contact!

I guess it's the same with everything, if you go into it thinking you're not going to enjoy it/worrying it's going to be rubbish. If you go into it thinking it's going to be great with a really upbeat attitude it will be great!
example: Blowjobs, most girls don't like giving them, purely because they hate the idea, actually it's amazing, you just have to go into it feeling it's an enjoyable act, then it is! I mean I don't get how girls like kissing but not giving head!

I'd say though losing your virginity is/was overrated! But the rest of it, I mean it's our most basic instinct, everything we do practically revolves around sex/survival, this is why we're all here!

Ok.... now I really want to have sex... dammit! maybe being single wasn't the best plan.... :p

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Isabella_deL

https://twitter.com/#!/IsabellaMfcs

Right now I am sex horny.

I've been having orgasms regularly for a few days, but it doesn't matter - I am gooey wet fucking sex horny, and I need to get LAID.

I could have ten orgasms and still want sex.

Sometimes even great masturbation and fantastic orgasms don't cut it. Sex is sex.

Evvie said:
Right now I am sex horny.

I've been having orgasms regularly for a few days, but it doesn't matter - I am gooey wet fucking sex horny, and I need to get LAID.

I could have ten orgasms and still want sex.

Sometimes even great masturbation and fantastic orgasms don't cut it. Sex is sex.
Agreed. There are some things a toy just can't fix. The connection is the biggest for me.

Oh and kissing is 10000000 times better than giving head because a dick can't kiss back. It just jizzes and leaves a sticky, salty taste in your mouth. Nowhere near the same thing as kissing no matter how nice the penis is.

There is no toy that could replicate the glimmer in her eyes, the flick of her hair, the smell of her perfume, the sensation of her lips, etc. I think the biggest appeal is the emotional connection during sexual intercourse, as blackxrose has suggested. Hmm, I'm not sure what else I could say on this topic thus far.

Ah, here's a topic - could cam modelling be conceived to be a true sexual experience, or would it be categorized as a pseudo-sexual experience instead?

hornygods said:
There is no toy that could replicate the glimmer in her eyes, the flick of her hair, the smell of her perfume, the sensation of her lips, etc. I think the biggest appeal is the emotional connection during sexual intercourse, as blackxrose has suggested. Hmm, I'm not sure what else I could say on this topic thus far.

Ah, here's a topic - could cam modelling be conceived to be a true sexual experience, or would it be categorized as a pseudo-sexual experience instead?

It depends on if you think masturbation is a 'true' sexual experience.

hornygods said:
I apologize for the lack of clarification - I'm not talking about the physical nature of it.

Do you mean, does camming provide an intimate connection such as sex does?

sarcasmic said:
Jessi said:
I fuckin' love fuckin'.
Id fuck for days if my body/partner let me :lol:

But Mr.Virgin, its not like in the movies.

to me sex is not always that great i cannot remember the last time it was great for me. and i was kidding when i said i was a virgin lol

Wow I always say if you think sex it overrated you are not doing it right!!! If sex hasnt been great for you find a new partner lol bc sex with the right person can be mindblowing

I would classify it as pseudo-sexual. There's about as much of a connection as you could get with a really good imagination (trust me on this one). But it's still not the same as having someone holding you in their arms, using their own body on yours.

And- Blowjobs > Kisses

Except when I don't get kissed for like, a year. But in order of what I end up missing when no physical contact at all happens:

-dick in pussy
-dick in mouth
-any other physical contact

I rarely ever get kissed and constantly get asked for blowjobs with rarely a thank you in return. Kisses>>>>>blowjobs.

Evvie said:
hornygods said:
I apologize for the lack of clarification - I'm not talking about the physical nature of it.

Do you mean, does camming provide an intimate connection such as sex does?

Precisely that. I know that on a member's perspective, it's near the vicinity of it. I have no idea on the model's side though.

sxycherrypie said:
I love to fuck!!I will literally hop on my husband when he is sleeping lol and when he wakes up I say surprise lol. He does not mind it at all.I tell him sorry hunny you trained me and married a nympho mutha fucka now fuck me till I cant be fucked no more!!. Now I want to play the song bad touch (forgot the bands name). Now all this talk of sex is making me horney lol.

blackxrose said:
I rarely ever get kissed and constantly get asked for blowjobs with rarely a thank you in return. Kisses>>>>>blowjobs.
Awwwww... Lots of cyber kisses coming your way!

265947v59bl0120s.gif

669332wq98chfu8j.gif

514630mnclh6n52r.jpg

1501963n6szrxmcp7.gif

419934k1y6kw8l76.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.