AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sexy tummy love...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marokite said:
Here's an awesome tummy.

OhMyStarz is hot. Be sure to check her out.

Nice tan bb's! (Miss Starz, I mean)

:hello2:

Reactions: camstory
7104990489_f37c4156b4_z.jpg

Tummy :D

JickyJuly said:
Now that we're back on track... :woops: I give you Jolene, Kota and Scarlett. They are my faves. If there's ever some sort of raspberry belly blowing party, I best be invited to join. :shifty:

all three of my favorite girls

Jessi said:
Im so excited to see my hard work paying off. :mrgreen:
Awvm728CMAA2av8.jpg
Wow!!! For starters, you're fucking hot. For second, that bikini is just ridiculously awesome. :clap:

I have what I've dubbed a "wine belly", it's like a beer gut, but pushed into existence by lovely, lovely wine. I've grown attached to it to be totally honest.

atLUh.jpg

UgHJb.jpg

TashaDutch said:
i envy LocaLoca's belly sooo bad.. i want her belly!
she has a very tight workout schedule i envy as wel.. :oops:

Seriously, she is so hot! I love her personality too.

Reactions: TashaDutch
AnaVictoriaXO said:
TashaDutch said:
i envy LocaLoca's belly sooo bad.. i want her belly!
she has a very tight workout schedule i envy as wel.. :oops:

Seriously, she is so hot! I love her personality too.

totally agree! a model friend told me about her.. absolutely love her!

Bocefish said:
Jessi said:
Awvm728CMAA2av8.jpg
Despite how sexy and beautiful Jessi is, this image eventually conjures up the "Elaine Dance" memory for me due to the thumbs. :lol:

oh my god I love the Elaine dance!! If jessie did it, Id probably be tempted to make it rain moneyz :lol:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Bocefish said:
Jessi said:
Awvm728CMAA2av8.jpg
Despite how sexy and beautiful Jessi is, this image eventually conjures up the "Elaine Dance" memory for me due to the thumbs. :lol:

oh my god I love the Elaine dance!! If jessie did it, Id probably be tempted to make it rain moneyz :lol:

just so you guys know, Amber does a great Elaine dance

Jupiter551 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Bocefish said:
Jessi said:
Awvm728CMAA2av8.jpg

just so you guys know, Amber does a great Elaine dance

someone needs to make a gif of that! I gotta see it lol.

Jessi said:
I feel like Im the only person who finds Seinfeld unfunny and grating :( Now I feel like a looooseerr
Nope, I feel the same way. Seinfeld kinda annoys me to be honest.

Jessi said:
I feel like Im the only person who finds Seinfeld unfunny and grating :( Now I feel like a looooseerr

I like the show, but can understand why you dislike it. It is a show about horrible people after all, and I was a little unsurprised they ended up imprisoned in the last episode.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
Shaun__ said:
Jessi said:

I like the show, but can understand why you dislike it. It is a show about horrible people after all, and I was a little unsurprised they ended up imprisoned in the last episode.
George is kinda horrible...the rest aren't

Reactions: curvyredhead
Status
Not open for further replies.