AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

shadowban on cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2022
shadowban on cb. and I, as a NEW user, and my sister. the fact is that we are both subscribed to each other, and when we notify by mail that we are online, the letter does not arrive at all. sister has been working on the site for 3 years. the last 3 days worked 5 hours in total, earned 0. what is it ?!

This week was terrible for me, yesterday and monday I only earned 50 tokens... yes 50 TOKENS!!. And have a low audience. I started this month with good tips, but since last week numbers are going down. Some times I think CB baned you somehow :/

Reactions: Itditdshuttle
Upvote 0
shadowban on cb. and I, as a NEW user, and my sister. the fact is that we are both subscribed to each other, and when we notify by mail that we are online, the letter does not arrive at all. sister has been working on the site for 3 years. the last 3 days worked 5 hours in total, earned 0. what is it ?!
Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.

Upvote 0
This week was terrible for me, yesterday and monday I only earned 50 tokens... yes 50 TOKENS!!. And have a low audience. I started this month with good tips, but since last week numbers are going down. Some times I think CB baned you somehow :/
Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.

Upvote 0
I do not know if its still in place but there was a CB email limit, I believe they could send you up to 115 emails per 24 hours? Is it possible you reached that limit?

To clarify i mean if your email address was say cb_fan@domain.com and you follow several thousand models, if you have already received 115 emails in the last 24 hours then you can't receive anymore email follower notifications until the number drops down.

Upvote 0
I do not know if its still in place but there was a CB email limit, I believe they could send you up to 115 emails per 24 hours? Is it possible you reached that limit?

To clarify i mean if your email address was say cb_fan@domain.com and you follow several thousand models, if you have already received 115 emails in the last 24 hours then you can't receive anymore email follower notifications until the number drops down.
there is no limit to this. Everything is fine. letters in the folder maximum 30. maybe it's because of chaturbate traffic

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.