AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
@ShineModel Hello!

Any plans for creating a Linux version?

Is there maybe a github / open-source version, or are you not sharing source! (understandable, just curious)

At the moment, unfortunately, we don't build the Linux version of ShineBrowser. With all our desire (we love Linux ourselves) it would take too many extra resources for development and support right now.
But it's in the long term plans. Most likely it will be a flatpak or appimage package.

Reactions: lotacy
At the moment, unfortunately, we don't build the Linux version of ShineBrowser. With all our desire (we love Linux ourselves) it would take too many extra resources for development and support right now.
But it's in the long term plans. Most likely it will be a flatpak or appimage package.

Thank you for the replies, i will look forward to seeing more from this application! Looks very nice!

Reactions: ShineModel
Yes of course. And we are working to avoid this problem.

Audri knows what she's talking about. I used to cam on Streamate too, and they are strict as fuck. You can't even mention the word "Twitter" on there to get guys to follow you on Twitter. Lol. They are super determined to make sure their models aren't encouraging SM members to go off-site.

I really love this concept though. Kinda wish I could use it, but the only sites I've been broadcasting on lately are ManyVids Live (Not really considered a camsite anyway) and MyFreeCams. And since I'm now using the OBS encoder on MyFreeCams, I don't think I'd be able to use this service.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Audri knows what she's talking about. I used to cam on Streamate too, and they are strict as fuck. You can't even mention the word "Twitter" on there to get guys to follow you on Twitter. Lol. They are super determined to make sure their models aren't encouraging SM members to go off-site.

I really love this concept though. Kinda wish I could use it, but the only sites I've been broadcasting on lately are ManyVids Live (Not really considered a camsite anyway) and MyFreeCams. And since I'm now using the OBS encoder on MyFreeCams, I don't think I'd be able to use this service.
Shine Browser works with OBS

I am kinda of tech dumb. I don't see a straight forward tutorial. I downloaded the browser. I click the StripChat icon and the language is Russian? Then I click the MFC icon and log in on different tabs? Then what? I login Imshinemodel.com also? I am just confused. Can you provide a walk through of your software? Also how I unpacked my Lovense extension but I don't see the icon on the Shine Browser but it is listed as on under extensions.

When I try to stream on OBS, I get this error? Any ideas how to fix this? I stream all the time without issues? NOTE: I stream on a Windows laptop and I don't know how to navigate a Windows PC well. My main computer is a Mac. I apologize if this seems very easy to fix...

Attachments

• obs error.PNG
    obs error.PNG
    73.5 KB · Views: 21
When I try to stream on OBS, I get this error? Any ideas how to fix this? I stream all the time without issues? NOTE: I stream on a Windows laptop and I don't know how to navigate a Windows PC well. My main computer is a Mac. I apologize if this seems very easy to fix...

I am not their support, but it looks like you need to upgrade your Nvidia graphics card's driver. Do you happen to know what graphics card you are using?

Perhaps it's written down from when you purchased it or on a tag somewhere, otherwise we'll have to discover which one it is.

If you do know it then you need to download the latest driver from -- https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us -- and install then reboot. *hopefully* that fixes it.

there are other ways of finding out hardware, so i'll try to monitor this incase you reply...

I almost don't even want to mention this, but there is a quick alternative you could do in a pinch, like if you MUST Stream now and can;t figure out the driver.. you could switch to software encoding... but if you were running hardware before then i'd recommend proabably keeping it the same, otherwise, being it's a laptop, the performance won't be there and it could really bottleneck your resources.. and make for a lousy stream quality/experience....

Reactions: JessicaXOXOXO
Hate to add to the confusion, but i should mention it is possible you have an Nvidia card that doesn't support NVENC, so if that's the case you might have to go with software encoding anyways. Either way do drop the model number of your card in here so it can be diagnosed!

I have a NVIDIA GeoForce GTX 1050 TI on that computer. I went into update the drivers and it said it was up to date. I went to the driver's site and I had to DL GeoForce Experience. Their software said I had several critical updates.... I restarted. Hopefully it is fixed for next time. I still don't understand how to step by step use the Shine Browser though...

I have a NVIDIA GeoForce GTX 1050 TI on that computer. I went into update the drivers and it said it was up to date. I went to the driver's site and I had to DL GeoForce Experience. Their software said I had several critical updates.... I restarted. Hopefully it is fixed for next time. I still don't understand how to step by step use the Shine Browser though...

Hopefully James and Aiden or the Support account comes back to help you, i don't have windows to test it on handy, and it is not playing well with the emulator so unfortunately i cannot offer assistance!

Hopefully the graphics update works for you, and imust say that is a nice card for a laptop!!

Sorry that i can't provide help with this, but i'll check back later to see and hopefully we can learn what it was

I am kinda of tech dumb. I don't see a straight forward tutorial. I downloaded the browser. I click the StripChat icon and the language is Russian?
It probably happened because of the proxy turned on by default in our browser. We have many accounts from Eastern Europe and since most camsites are blocked there, we've built a proxy into our browser so that sites can be opened despite goverment blockages in different countries around the world.

It seems that Stripchat has linked our proxy subnets with the default language for its interface. But you can change the striptchat interface language in the footer of the Stripchat page.
If in your country camsites are not blocked you can turn off the proxies in the header of the ShineModel.

Then I click the MFC icon and log in on different tabs? Then what?
Yes, you need to open the broadcast pages on the sites where you plan to broadcast.

I login Imshinemodel.com also? I am just confused.
Yes, it is also necessary to open the ShineModel broadcast page

Also how I unpacked my Lovense extension but I don't see the icon on the Shine Browser but it is listed as on under extensions.
Lovense extension installation is completely similar to the installation in Google Chrome browser. It is described in detail on the Lovense website: https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides/Written-Guides/Installation-Guides/Extension-–-Chrome

Also to add to this support question:
1. I need to register on ImShineModel.com.
2. I need to click the websites I am on, login, and have separate tabs open in the Shine Browser.
3. I need to DL OBS and set up OBS. Have OBS on streaming in the background.

Am I missing something?
Yes, that's right.

If Nvidia’s software fails to correct the issue, you’ll have to uninstall the graphics drivers manually from Device Manager and rerun the Nvidia software.
Let me know if you need help with that.

I assume you know how to use OBS to broadcast to MFC, ect?

We use SplitCam, which works similarly.

Treat it like you would be streaming from OBS to MFC for example.
Enter the ImShineModel token on your broadcaster settings.

From the ImShineModel broadcaster panel,
enter your stream tokens for MFC, Chaturbate, Camsoda, ect

In order to stream to your platforms, you’ll need to open separate tabs of each site on Shine Browser and sign in to each, this enables the chats to be copied across.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
Once you’ve setup OBS to stream to ShineBrowser, you’ll need to keep OBS running in order to broadcast.

Under ‘Restream Keys’ is where you’ll put your tokens for each platform you want to broadcast to.

You’ll need to open each platform in tabs every time on ShineBrowser and login, in order for you to stream and get the chats pulled over to the broadcaster panel.

As @lotacy and @James_and_Aiden has already answered correctly - the problem you described is related to the video card drivers.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI must have support for NVENC (hardware video frame encoding).

You can contact us via Telegram real time (better) or email us (support@imshinemodel.com). We can remotely connect to your computer and try to fix the driver problem.

Also, you can use the x264 software encoder in OBS. The downside of this solution is that the CPU load will increase.

If Nvidia’s software fails to correct the issue, you’ll have to uninstall the graphics drivers manually from Device Manager and rerun the Nvidia software.
Let me know if you need help with that.

I assume you know how to use OBS to broadcast to MFC, ect?

We use SplitCam, which works similarly.

Treat it like you would be streaming from OBS to MFC for example.
Enter the ImShineModel token on your broadcaster settings.

From the ImShineModel broadcaster panel,
enter your stream tokens for MFC, Chaturbate, Camsoda, ect

In order to stream to your platforms, you’ll need to open separate tabs of each site on Shine Browser and sign in to each, this enables the chats to be copied across.
I deleted one of your images that seemed to have a stream key visible. Sorry for the inconvenience, but didn't want to take time to ask about it before getting it out of sight.

I deleted one of your images that seemed to have a stream key visible. Sorry for the inconvenience, but didn't want to take time to ask about it before getting it out of sight.
I had actually deleted half of the code before posting the image, but thank you!

Reactions: SplitCam
  • Funny!
Reactions: James_and_Aiden
Not really.. weird glitch when we got spammed tips at one point.. 🤣
This earnings stat bug appeared because of bugs on bongamodels. There duplicated token balances many times.

Although this has been fixed at bongamodels itself, we've made sure that this earnings stat bug will definitely not appear again on ShineModel.

Thank you for reporting!

Reactions: James_and_Aiden
2 inquiries about chaturbate -
1- Can you explain peep mode? I did add the bot but I am not really sure I understand it. When I took a private MFC, chaturbate went offline not into a spy/peep show mode.
2- Tip notes on Chaturbate do not show up on Shine browser. MFC tip notes do show up.

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
1- Can you explain peep mode? I did add the bot but I am not really sure I understand it. When I took a private MFC, chaturbate went offline not into a spy/peep show mode.
In the Chaturbate interface, the model cannot turn on the private mode of the stream on its own initiative. But Chaturbate has a special "hidden" mode, which can only be enabled from bots or applications.

"Peep mode" bot will turn on this "hidden" mode for Chaturbate when you go private on another site and select the third option "What needs to be one on other sites - Go to Private Mode where possible" in ShineModel interface. (Of course, if at that time there are no active invitations to private on Chaturbate.)

Also, having installed this bot, you can enable / disable "hidden" mode in Chaturbate manually by chat commands: "/start" "/stop".

2- Tip notes on Chaturbate do not show up on Shine browser. MFC tip notes do show up.
We'll check on this in the next few hours and release an update if necessary. Thank you for reporting!

Last edited:
In the Chaturbate interface, the model cannot turn on the private mode of the stream on its own initiative. But Chaturbate has a special "hidden" mode, which can only be enabled from bots or applications.

"Peep mode" bot will turn on this "hidden" mode for Chaturbate when you go private on another site and select the third option "What needs to be one on other sites - Go to Private Mode where possible" in ShineModel interface. (Of course, if at that time there are no active invitations to private on Chaturbate.)

Also, having installed this bot, you can enable / disable "hidden" mode in Chaturbate manually by chat commands: "/start" "/stop".

We'll check on this in the next few hours and release an update if necessary. Thank you for reporting!
Thank you for the swift reply. This browser is amazing and I appreciate your willingness to listen to feedback.

Reactions: ShineModel
Chaturbate are A/B testing the new interface on a small percentage of models (visually it's almost the same, but there are a lot of changes inside). ShineModel automatically recognizes this and adapts. We've tested and confirmed that tip notes were not displayed when working with this new version of the Chaturbate interface.

This has already been fixed in the update. It will become available automatically within 15 minutes. You will only need to restart ShineBrowser to apply the update.

Thank you!