AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I had a bad image on Stripchat today and my image was shaking ...
You should make sure that your OBS encoder settings match the Stripchat recommendations. Also we have noticed that stripchat sometimes has problems with 60FPS streams.

ShineModel sends exactly the same stream to the sites that you send to our server.

I used 720p and 5000 bitrate, 30fps
For stripchat, it is important to disable B-frames in the stream or set tune "zerolatency" for x264 software encoder.
It also useful for other camsites too.

Reactions: GoddessV
Mine to unfortunately same happened the other day on stripchat wasn’t sure if it was something with obs though
friendly FYI -- you're sending 1 stream to the RTMP host that shinemodel implemented and only the 1. so they will all be identical, as the host takes what you send and can, if need be, manipulate to a varying degree applying upscale/downscale, re-encode, etc and then send it off to the cam sites from there. if there was a problem in OBS you would see if on all the sites simultaneously as well as in your preview.

edit: for some reason your comment showed up as the last one in the thread... so i thought i was replying to something that had not been addressed! my apologies!

Reactions: ShineModel
@ShineModel now when we get a private message and reply it goes in the main chat? Also when I go in peeps mode the stripchat goes to group but I still stream in free on bongacams

We confirm the presence of bugs. They appeared due to changes on the sites. We have already started fixing it. We will inform you about the completion of the work.

Thanks for the report.

When I try to PM a user on Chaturbate, it loads forever and can't write the text. It works after refreshing the page of Chaturbate. But I don't have the patience to refresh it at every text I write

I had a bad image on Stripchat today and my image was shaking ...
This is happening to me as well and I posted in the stripchat thread with no reply back from support. However, several users have said they experience it on their end. If you turn off the latency on SC (as a viewer) it fixes the issue. Unfortunately my room count has taken a huge hit since this started last week. ShineBrowser, is there anything we can do to fix this or is this a Stripchat issue?

Reactions: lotacy
For stripchat, it is important to disable B-frames in the stream or set tune "zerolatency" for x264 software encoder.
It also useful for other camsites too.
The other replies did not appear before I sent mine! I will check these settings and report back after streaming

Mine was set exactly as stated except b-frames. What are these/where are they?

The settings depend on the encoder used - there are two options for setting "B-frames = 0":

f71ade302dffca39dc1db.png

, and "zerolatency" is specified in the "Tune" item.
8fd738dd07ba34d61432f.png

Reactions: randomcamgirl
I also have a SplitCam question that I'm gonna sneak in since a lot of people in this thread use it - when I'm streaming with SplitCam, I have the main window, and then the small pop up window that stays open and shows me what my feed looks like. The pop up window disappears on me a lot though, is there a way to manually bring it up again?
I had an issue with the pop up window two-three months back. It just disappeared. Then, for weeks could not bring it back. It was showing on the task bar but could not see it anywhere. I went on their forum and this issue was a bit more common, but someone found the solution.
Open Task Manager open SplitCam, right click on the small window and click on maximise. 20210223_002359.jpg
I hope it's helpful!

Also when I go in peeps mode the stripchat goes to group but I still stream in free on bongacams

Fixed in the current update.
Just restart your ShineBrowser to apply the update.
Stripchat still goes on TiketShow. I go on Stripchat page to put on SpyMode, then choose "Do nothing" on the unified chat, but Chaturbate pops back public, and for the life of me if i know the comand to enter back peep mode.
Now, sometimes I reach the goal in one site and maybe in one more I get tipped. Then I want those sites where nobody is participating on peep mode... everything goes private including the site I reach the goal. Then I have Stripchat issue and Chaturbate problem. So, can I suggest to make it in a way that we can choose one by one which sites go on peep mode?

Stripchat still goes on TiketShow. I go on Stripchat page to put on SpyMode, then choose "Do nothing" on the unified chat, but Chaturbate pops back public, and for the life of me if i know the comand to enter back peep mode.
Now, sometimes I reach the goal in one site and maybe in one more I get tipped. Then I want those sites where nobody is participating on peep mode... everything goes private including the site I reach the goal. Then I have Stripchat issue and Chaturbate problem. So, can I suggest to make it in a way that we can choose one by one which sites go on peep mode?

At any time you can turn off (go to offline) any site at your discretion.
0a5518a889d713314e254.jpg

Yes stripchat goes to tiketshow /group show or group not to spy mode I did realise that after and they still talking and vibe the toy so not very good when I am in premium sites have a private and they listen the toy, but I had a few they did pay for it and send me vibes but I hate it as I can’t give attention to them while I am in premium sites I prefer spy mode , I wanted shinebrowser for that it’s easier than go to everysite and turn off or in spymode

Last edited:
When I try to PM a user on Chaturbate, it loads forever and can't write the text. It works after refreshing the page of Chaturbate. But I don't have the patience to refresh it at every text I write
I have the same issue and refreshing the page doesn't always work ,even if i go on the chaturbate page i can't click right or left and the pm's get split in 2 (half where it should be on the upper side of the page and second where the bots and app list shows ) i hope the screenshots i sent you earlier will help you see better what is happening ,other than that it is just great !

Yes stripchat goes to tiketshow /group show or group not to spy mode I did realise that after and they still talking and vibe the toy so not very good when I am in premium sites have a private and they listen the toy, but I had a few they did pay for it and send me vibes but I hate it as I can’t give attention to them while I am in premium sites I prefer spy mode , I wanted shinebrowser for that it’s easier than go to everysite and turn off or in spymode
We are preparing an update that will fix strip chat and also automatically goes to spy mode.

I have the same issue and refreshing the page doesn't always work ,even if i go on the chaturbate page i can't click right or left and the pm's get split in 2 (half where it should be on the upper side of the page and second where the bots and app list shows ) i hope the screenshots i sent you earlier will help you see better what is happening ,other than that it is just great !
We are investigating this issue and will fix it shortly. We will definitely write about the results here.

Reactions: EvaRomania
Thanks.

I dont want to be using 7 monitors like James_and_Aiden
But I dont want to be using one either.. "manage chats and broadcasts of several webcam sites in one window."

Can it be spread out over 2-3 Monitors?

Why to be spread ?
YOU can broadcast on only 5 sites wIth Shine Browser in one window

Why to be spread ?
YOU can broadcast on only 5 sites wIth Shine Browser in one window

Hello Eva,
I'm new and haven't streamed yet, so I'm still trying to work out how I want to do things, and what I want. : )

But I currently run two computers with 3 monitors on each, and a Large screen on the wall. So 7 monitors all up.
And I dont intend on streaming me ... I intend on streaming an artificial / virtual character who's in a virtual Unity World.
Controlled by body tracking devices, mouse/kb trackers, facial recognition, and software / etc etc..
So it ends up a long chain of software linking to each other, to get an output.

I'm also hoping to stream in other places apart from the 5 in the Shine software.
And the Shine software might be going up to 8 soon as well.

Shrugs, just seems a shame to crunch all the text up into one Monitor, when more are available to use.

PS I'm new to the streaming side of things, cause been concentrating on the coding side of things mostly so far.

Regards.

Hello Eva,
I'm new and haven't streamed yet, so I'm still trying to work out how I want to do things, and what I want. : )

But I currently run two computers with 3 monitors on each, and a Large screen on the wall. So 7 monitors all up.
And I dont intend on streaming me ... I intend on streaming an artificial / virtual character who's in a virtual Unity World.
Controlled by body tracking devices, mouse/kb trackers, facial recognition, and software / etc etc..

I'm also hoping to stream in other places apart from the 5 in the Shine software.

Shrugs, just seems a shame to crunch all the text up into one Monitor, when more are available to use.

PS I'm new to the streaming side of things, cause been concentrating on the coding side of things mostly so far.

Regards.

Please be aware it may be against the rules of most platforms to not be streaming the actual model.

Translation of messages directly in the chat - for this you just need to click on the message translation icon, and you will see both the original message and the translation.

I want to recommend this to a model or 2, what languages can be translated right now?
I assume the most common ones such as Russian, Romanian, French, Spanish ?

Reactions: anabeauty37
Hello Eva,

Regards.
omg, 7 monitors !