AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The ShineModel rep. on here was very helpful to me via an app called Telegram. They responded to me quickly so they could help me out. Unfortunately, I don't think my laptop can handle using the OBS encoder for splitting two sites. If I'm going to be having "Encoding overload" issues every time I use OBS, and problems with my audio, it's just best for me to not use OBS at all...and just cam on one site at a time.

But ShineModel is an awesome service that you and other models on here could probably really benefit from. :)

The ShineModel rep. on here was very helpful to me via an app called Telegram. They responded to me quickly so they could help me out. Unfortunately, I don't think my laptop can handle using the OBS encoder for splitting two sites. If I'm going to be having "Encoding overload" issues every time I use OBS, and problems with my audio, it's just best for me to not use OBS at all...and just cam on one site at a time.

But ShineModel is an awesome service that you and other models on here could probably really benefit from. :)

I have the same problem, I can't use OBS because it runs very interrupted on Chaturbate, and my laptop is old enough to sit on multiple sites.
Aniway, I try learn new things here, didn't even know ShineModel existed, so maybe after I get PC or better laptop , I can use it, :D

I have the same problem, I can't use OBS because it runs very interrupted on Chaturbate, and my laptop is old enough to sit on multiple sites.
Aniway, I try learn new things here, didn't even know ShineModel existed, so maybe after I get PC or better laptop , I can use it, :D

And when I typed something into the chat (When I was using OBS/ShineModel for MyFreeCams and Stripchat), it was very slow in typing and posting. It never does that when I'm just using the regular WebRTC. That's why I'm happy that some of these sites haven't made OBS mandatory for us...yet (Unlike Cams Nude Chat, which is too bad).

And when I typed something into the chat (When I was using OBS/ShineModel for MyFreeCams and Stripchat), it was very slow in typing and posting. It never does that when I'm just using the regular WebRTC. That's why I'm happy that some of these sites haven't made OBS mandatory for us...yet (Unlike Cams Nude Chat, which is too bad).
I use Logi Capture for stream, and I like it alot. :) OBS too complicated aniway for me.

Tbh I'm probably about to give up on token sites, but I wanted to give this a try to split Stripchat and MyFreeCams. I'd been looking to see if anyone had done a YouTube video explaining how to use Shine Model yet, but couldn't find anything. I guess I'll have to sign up for Telegram to get someone to help me.
You open first the shine browser and add the streamkeys under the camera , then separatelly you open your mfc account , and also your stripchat account like normal in browser ( but this time you must use shine browser ) these tabs you can minimize them

The central pannel of shine browser on the screen

Then give in obs the streamkey and server from shinebrowser that apear in the central panel under the camera window and press stream in obs .

PS now i saw the further coments :( i am sorry girls

You open first the shine browser and add the streamkeys under the camera , then separatelly you open your mfc account , and also your stripchat account like normal in browser ( but this time you must use shine browser ) these tabs you can minimize them

The central pannel of shine browser on the screen

Then give in obs the streamkey and server from shinebrowser that apear in the central panel under the camera window and press stream in obs .

PS now i saw the further coments :( i am sorry girls
Good to know for tuture, thank you :*

I don't think my laptop can handle using the OBS encoder for splitting two sites.
Thank you for your rating, we just would like to clarify that in the case of using ShineModel, stream splitting occurs on our side. And your OBS (or similar software) sends only one stream to our server.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Any laptop more powerful than a previous generations of MacBook Air (current generation is fine) should be able to encode and send a single stream using OBS (or similar software)

You can use not only OBS, but also other encoders. Some of them may consume less CPU. You can also try configuring OBS to reduce the load. But we recommend OBS because it is the most reliable way to broadcast. In addition, at the moment, OBS remains the most widely used software and is essentially the de-facto standard for streaming.

I use Logi Capture for stream, and I like it alot. :) OBS too complicated aniway for me.
As far as we know, Logi Capture is software for capturing and post-processing video from the camera, but not for sending. But you can select video from Logi Capture in OBS or similar software that can send video via RTMP.

Reactions: Mel1
You can use not only OBS, but also other encoders. Some of them may consume less CPU. You can also try configuring OBS to reduce the load. But we recommend OBS because it is the most reliable way to broadcast. In addition, at the moment, OBS remains the most widely used software and is essentially the de-facto standard for streaming.

Thanks, but I've already been through that, and followed other people's advice on here. Even if it seems to be okay, it winds up being a temporary fix...and it's only a matter of time before I'm back to getting that "Encoding overload" message and audio issues. Just not meant to be for me to be using OBS or other encoders, I guess.

Thanks, but I've already been through that, and followed other people's advice on here. Even if it seems to be okay, it winds up being a temporary fix...and it's only a matter of time before I'm back to getting that "Encoding overload" message and audio issues. Just not meant to be for me to be using OBS or other encoders, I guess.
You can try using SplitCam to encode and send a video stream to our servers. We heard from some models that SplitCam consumed slightly less resources than OBS with its default settings.

You can try using SplitCam to encode and send a video stream to our servers. We heard from some models that SplitCam consumed slightly less resources than OBS with its default settings.

No, I'm not interested in trying anything else. But thank you for wanting to help.

Reactions: ShineModel
I just downloaded and have no ideea how to use it. ^^

We saw that @Diana_Devil (thank you very much!) has already answered you about how to do the initial setup. But here the short step-by-step instruction, probably it will be helpfull to someone on the forum:

1. You need to sign-up on https://en.imshinemodel.com/.

2. Download and install ShineBrowser.
Windows 7-10 installer:
MacOS installer:

3. Login to ShineModel using ShineBrowser.

4. Install (if not already installed) OBS or any other software that can send stream via RTMP protocol.

5. Specify in OBS our ingest server and your stream key indicated on your ShineModel broadcast page.

6. Open your webcam sites accounts in ShineBrowser and specify their stream keys on the ShineModel broadcast page.

This completes the configuration. Start OBS broadcast with the tabs open on all webcam sites you are working on.
ShineModel will collect chats, private/group invitations, and PMs from the sites.
Thus you don't need to switch between the tabs and you work in a single window.

Reactions: Mel1
Do you know or have a date when you will add FLIRT4FREE and streamate?

I have no idea how to use it, it just opens me one page at a time instead of several, what to do?

Do webcam sites have to be opened thrue OBS aswell ,or only Shinemodel program has to be opened thru OBS? Like can i open webcam sites not thru OBS, but then open Shinemodel program thru OBS.I hope you undestand what im trying to say

It only allows me to broadcast at one site at a time, how to change this?

I have no idea how to use it, it just opens me one page at a time instead of several, what to do?
Hello. Here the short step-by-step instruction:

1. You need to sign-up on https://en.imshinemodel.com/.

2. Download and install ShineBrowser.
Windows 7-10 installer:
https://en.imshinemodel.com/browser/download/win/
MacOS installer:
https://en.imshinemodel.com/browser/download/mac/

3. Log in to ShineModel using ShineBrowser.

4. Install (if not already installed) OBS or any other software that can send stream via RTMP protocol.

5. Specify in OBS our ingest server and your stream key indicated on your ShineModel broadcast page.

6. Open your webcam sites accounts in ShineBrowser and specify their stream keys on the ShineModel broadcast page.

This completes the configuration. Start OBS broadcast with the tabs open on all webcam sites you are working on.
ShineModel will collect chats, private/group invitations, and PMs from the sites.

Thus you don't need to switch between the tabs and you work in a single window.

I definitely like the service but I don't like I can only connect my Lovense to one site at a time. Any plans on integrating with Lovense so the toy works on all six sites?
I'm using my Lovense toys on multiple sites at a time with Shine browser no problem. Just had to add Lovense extension to the browser.

hello to all, i have installed this browser from shinemodel

my virus program told me that there is a trojan in the exe that allows to get access to all data on the hard drive. i have written a supportmail to shinemodel .

i am really afraid that my computer is infected. can anybody help me ?

Last edited by a moderator:
And additional data:

Trojan-PSW programs are designed to steal user account information such as logins and passwords from infected computers. PSW is an acronym of Password Stealing Ware.

When launched, a PSW Trojan searches system files which store a range of confidential data or the registry. If such data is found, the Trojan sends it to its “master.” Email, FTP, the web (including data in a request), or other methods may be used to transit the stolen data.

And additional data:

Trojan-PSW programs are designed to steal user account information such as logins and passwords from infected computers. PSW is an acronym of Password Stealing Ware.

When launched, a PSW Trojan searches system files which store a range of confidential data or the registry. If such data is found, the Trojan sends it to its “master.” Email, FTP, the web (including data in a request), or other methods may be used to transit the stolen data.
We have investigated this issue and can state that it is a false positive response of Kaspersky Anti-Virus to the ShineBrowser built-in updater. This is due to the fact that the browser currently does not have a digital signature (this will be corrected in the future).

ShineModel does not contain any malware, we do not collect and do not store your passwords from sites (except for stream keys, which are used to create restreams). Also we strongly recommend using two factor authentication on all sites that support it.

You can check the browser distribution (win & mac) downloaded from our website at virustotal.com, where it is checked by 60+ anti-viruses.

P.S. We do not recommend you to use Kaspersky anti-virus, because it substitutes the SSL site certificates and thus decrypts all traffic. In fact the antivirus itself performs a man-in-the-middle attack.

And additional data:

I use Shine browser for months already and had no problems with any account.

Reactions: ShineModel