AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shirley/PunkieBarbie/CB please respond!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2015
My gf's master studio account for many many girls has been banned for no reason and you guys will not respond to her. She is in Colombia and many many girls and their children literally will not be able to eat if you don't unlock her funds and account. It is literally a matter of life and death for these poor girls yet CB will not respond to her. Her studio account is companylcmed91. Please give it the attention it deserves and explain to her what the problem is. She knows the rules and there is no way she broke them (not that any reason was given). It is bad enough for these poor girls to only get paid what they do but then to have their funds locked for no reason is horrible. She has asked what the problem is through Customer Support many times over several days to no response. I have asked through Customer Support, your direct email, called the billing in FL, left a voicemail for corporate in OC, and I'm about to pull up the incorporating documents to see what phone numbers are on them (not too mention I don't live too far away in Newport Beach). I should not have to do all this so that some poor Colombian girls and their kids can eat food next week. Please give the account some attention and explanation.

Shirley responded to my email message directly. It appears it is being looked into and this thread is no longer needed, so delete the post if desired. Although it is not resolved, I do give props to Shirley for responding so quickly. So thanks to her. (Ans thanks to AC for provided a venue to state such concerns).

My gf's master studio account for many many girls has been banned for no reason and you guys will not respond to her. She is in Colombia and many many girls and their children literally will not be able to eat if you don't unlock her funds and account. It is literally a matter of life and death for these poor girls yet CB will not respond to her. Her studio account is companylcmed91. Please give it the attention it deserves and explain to her what the problem is. She knows the rules and there is no way she broke them (not that any reason was given). It is bad enough for these poor girls to only get paid what they do but then to have their funds locked for no reason is horrible. She has asked what the problem is through Customer Support many times over several days to no response. I have asked through Customer Support, your direct email, called the billing in FL, left a voicemail for corporate in OC, and I'm about to pull up the incorporating documents to see what phone numbers are on them (not too mention I don't live too far away in Newport Beach). I should not have to do all this so that some poor Colombian girls and their kids can eat food next week. Please give the account some attention and explanation.

@punker barbie

Tagging might help! I hope it gets sorted out...

To be bluntly honest, you're playing the guilt card pretty heavy here... There is an expo tomorrow, in addition to a lot of stuff going on with the backend of CB; some patience may be required at this inopportune time.

For informative purposes - Regardless of the accused banned offense which has yet to be mentioned, any funds that have not been "cashed out" or converted from tokens to "real money" are Chaturbate's property. This policy is standard through pretty much any site that uses artificial currencies. If a check was scheduled to be sent and was not received, that is one thing... if tokens were not converted and the model(s) cannot access their account(s) to "cash them out", those tokens actually legally do not belong to them.

From an outsider's perspective on this matter - I would try to be patient and understand that things can get busy at certain times of the year. Using the "women and their children will starve to death" card is simply a guilt tactic, these models can set right back up on other sites and even arrange payment plans with other studios for more convenient and quicker payouts. It's pretty silly to think that these models would be intentionally "risking their own lives and the lives of their children" on the simple fact that they desperately want to get back on one specific camsite that has made it pretty clear that they are not welcome...

My advice - Have the model/studio owner contact Support and Shirley (wisely after the 15-16th) with their account email address. You are a helpful boyfriend and it's admirable for you to be doing these things for your girlfriend, but it's not your information attached to the account (from what I am inferring) and, since you did not personally sign the contract that the account was banned for breaching, you are not legally liable for this issue. If you care about the issue being resolved - be patient, be polite and respectful, be specific and honest about details, and let it play out the way it's going to.

It's an uphill battle being fought here. CB's #1 Term is (I am loosely paraphrasing) "we reserve the right to shut down your account or any services provided for whatever reason we see fit and at any time". It's pretty airtight. I truly hope she gets things resolved, but do know that if there is even a chance that a Term of Service was breached, it may be a losing battle.

Best of luck, let us know if you need any specific help - we'll do the best we can.

I'd counter what DeezNa says. If you're the #1 place, then treat your "employees" (even if they're more like contractors) with some respect and dignity. They should not ever have to be posting on a forum to try and get a response. There should be a stated minimum response time for any model accounts (normal members different) and a response actually given - even if it's just an acknowledgement and an estimated time period for a full response.

Going "cold shoulder" and causing people to resort to ever more public methods to try and get a response is fairly awful. Can you imagine working for a company whereby you have to raise an issue, then escalate it, and then go to the media to get a response?

If they've insufficient staff to address and/or fulfil their support queue, then employ more. Don't treat the very people your income stream depends upon like second class citizens.

And whilst tokens may be their sole property, the reality is if you have paid for them or earned them, then they should be yours. I'm not sure anyone would appreciate their bank closing their account and going "well, technically that cash is in our account as you don't technically own an account. So we're keeping it - thanks for putting it in there!" - let alone how such an action would fair in a court of law.

From a legal standpoint, I have no doubt Chaturbate are 100% in the right. From an ethical standpoint, you don't even need to resort to pointing at staving children to see that they're a terrible company with a ludicrous approach to customer service and model support (that somewhat amusingly cost them a business relationship with one of their highest earning models I believe).

I agree with everything @Zoomer said. Spot on. Perfect.

@mynameisbob84 I can't tell if your first sentence is actually honest or dripping with sarcasm. However, if you're being serious, here's my rebuttal. I can't imagine a legal way for them to keep ALL of the tokens the model made simply because they banned her before she could "cash them out." If she made 90% of them during normal shows with nothing illegal/against the rules, then she should be entitled to receive those tokens. Of course, they should be allowed to retain/charge her for the 10% that she made during her show where she breaks the rules. But for CB to keep them all would be like an employee quitting a job without a notice or getting fired and the employer not paying them for the two weeks prior. That would ABSOLUTELY be against the law, regardless of why the employee was fired/quit.

Now, I'm going off of the assumption that she was banned for one type of show or action only. If she was banned for a different reason (like being a minor or insufficient proof of age/country) or a show feature that had been in every broadcast of hers (like I dunno, beastiality or incest or whatever), then sure, they should keep everything. Because at that point, it's Chaturbate just covering their own asses.

I agree with everything @Zoomer said. Spot on. Perfect.

@mynameisbob84 I can't tell if your first sentence is actually honest or dripping with sarcasm. However, if you're being serious, here's my rebuttal. I can't imagine a legal way for them to keep ALL of the tokens the model made simply because they banned her before she could "cash them out." If she made 90% of them during normal shows with nothing illegal/against the rules, then she should be entitled to receive those tokens. Of course, they should be allowed to retain/charge her for the 10% that she made during her show where she breaks the rules. But for CB to keep them all would be like an employee quitting a job without a notice or getting fired and the employer not paying them for the two weeks prior. That would ABSOLUTELY be against the law, regardless of why the employee was fired/quit.

Now, I'm going off of the assumption that she was banned for one type of show or action only. If she was banned for a different reason (like being a minor or insufficient proof of age/country) or a show feature that had been in every broadcast of hers (like I dunno, beastiality or incest or whatever), then sure, they should keep everything. Because at that point, it's Chaturbate just covering their own asses.
it would seem strange if she could not get her tokens out after getting banned, all i had to do where contacting the suport and they told me they would send me my money at the end of the pay periode.

I dunno. CB has to monitor not only professional models, but also member cams and exhibitionists, so that means they have a lot more potential for there to be rule violations. When you consider that, it makes sense that they'd be quicker to enforce the rules, and enforce them consistently. It saves their asses to freeze an account until they can sort out the matter, you know? It's like having more cops in Compton.

From what I've seen here, there typically is a valid reason for somebody getting banned, it's just that people freak out when CB follows through and actually punishes a rule violation. It's like those cop shows where somebody gets pulled over, vehemently asserting their innocence, and ten minutes in they admit they were smoking a crack pipe while swerving across three lanes. "But officer, I quit speeding when I saw you! This is totally unfair!!!" kind of situation.

For the record, I've broken rules on Chaturbate accidentally, and with a quick email to normal support, got the matter settled overnight. Maybe I just get the "nice one" whenever I message support on a camsite, or maybe being polite,direct, and communicating the issue gets it solved quickly (without having to resort to spamming them or contacting an admin.)

It just feels weird that we get grumpy at MFC for arbitrarily enforcing only some of their rules, but we also get pissed at CB for consistently enforcing ALL their rules. I will agree they could use a broader support team, but I'd say that of any camsite. *shrugs*

I dunno. CB has to monitor not only professional models, but also member cams and exhibitionists, so that means they have a lot more potential for there to be rule violations. When you consider that, it makes sense that they'd be quicker to enforce the rules, and enforce them consistently. It saves their asses to freeze an account until they can sort out the matter, you know? It's like having more cops in Compton.

From what I've seen here, there typically is a valid reason for somebody getting banned, it's just that people freak out when CB follows through and actually punishes a rule violation. It's like those cop shows where somebody gets pulled over, vehemently asserting their innocence, and ten minutes in they admit they were smoking a crack pipe while swerving across three lanes. "But officer, I quit speeding when I saw you! This is totally unfair!!!" kind of situation.

For the record, I've broken rules on Chaturbate accidentally, and with a quick email to normal support, got the matter settled overnight. Maybe I just get the "nice one" whenever I message support on a camsite, or maybe being polite,direct, and communicating the issue gets it solved quickly (without having to resort to spamming them or contacting an admin.)

It just feels weird that we get grumpy at MFC for arbitrarily enforcing only some of their rules, but we also get pissed at CB for consistently enforcing ALL their rules. I will agree they could use a broader support team, but I'd say that of any camsite. *shrugs*
idk CB have a shoot first ask questions later policy in a lot of cases, and there for also end up banning innocent people (look at our most recent case with kati3kat), i think there problem is that its to easy to get someone banned or removede by there system. i know multiple people in the CB comunnity that resendly got banned with out a valid reason, also some people i know that dont even cam, but spend Large amounghts of cash on the site are getting banned because some people dont like them. which is sad trend.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
CB has to monitor not only professional models, but also member cams and exhibitionists,
A little bit of a tangent here, but I feel like that's a big reason why their support stinks so bad. I believe if they focused on only allowing verified models broadcast the whole site may operate a lot smoother.

GqFyHg3.gif

CB is a company with a sketchy past. They used to run a different site with an affiliate program and they shut it down one morning out of the blue and left all of their affiliates hanging. They owed a friend of mine all of the signups he made the month prior... about $6000 that they owed him and never paid. And they act with the same disregard to models on CB now. It doesnt surprise me when people post about this company banning them and keeping their tokens because I know that if they ever shut down the site they will keep their models working for a month and then disappear with the money. Their business model isnt very ethical either.. relies heavily on ads so they use their models as traffic magnets, surround their cam feed with banners and the model doesn't see a dime of that. That is very different from a place like MFC in which their income is token based only so they actually hurt themselves when they ban a model for no reason. Chaturbate doesn't care because tokens are only a fraction of the company revenue and they see their models as a traffic magnet that can be easily replaced. My advice is to stay away from this company and cam elsewhere

Threads about models being banned without any idea, about waiting days/weeks for any response (and no acknowledgement that they even exist whilst they wait), having to tweet CB or post here to try and get attention - are legion.

Chaturbate has a problem around this and it needs to resolve it. Currently it's like airing dirty laundry in public, and worst still, in a public place where both potential employees AND customers frequent.

It's gone on far far too long. Sort. It. Out. It shouldn't be that hard, and if it is, then you've got massive flaws in your system.

The fact a "member" is having to say this is doubly damning.

CB is a company with a sketchy past. They used to run a different site with an affiliate program and they shut it down one morning out of the blue and left all of their affiliates hanging. They owed a friend of mine all of the signups he made the month prior... about $6000 that they owed him and never paid. And they act with the same disregard to models on CB now. It doesnt surprise me when people post about this company banning them and keeping their tokens because I know that if they ever shut down the site they will keep their models working for a month and then disappear with the money. Their business model isnt very ethical either.. relies heavily on ads so they use their models as traffic magnets, surround their cam feed with banners and the model doesn't see a dime of that. That is very different from a place like MFC in which their income is token based only so they actually hurt themselves when they ban a model for no reason. Chaturbate doesn't care because tokens are only a fraction of the company revenue and they see their models as a traffic magnet that can be easily replaced. My advice is to stay away from this company and cam elsewhere
I think you may have just answered a question that has been in the back of my mind for months now...why does Chaturbate allow people to make accounts without even verifying an email address?

Maybe because they want as many eyeballs as possible on those trashy...trashy...ads.

Pure speculation on my part, of course.

They could start by getting rid of the report button at top of each room. Just replace it with a contact us button.

As for monitoring rooms, if they added a lounge , the eyes of the CB community would easily alert cb to anything major going on such as child on cam etc.

I have been with Chaturbate for a year now, and just recently they started getting sketchy with me. They are officially 2 payouts behind. The first time they emailed me saying that they needed for me to verify my age again. I did this literally 4X that week. Finally they said it was good and that my payout would be on the next pay period. So I was patient and I understood that sometimes this happens. For the pay period of Feb. 15- Mar. 1 (payouts are always in my account by the 5th and 19th) so by March 6 I just started emailing them, no response so by March 8 they emailed me saying payouts have finally been sent and I should receive it in my bank in a few days. Well 5 days passed and nothing! So ive been emailing them a lot, and they finally tell me that my bank rejected the deposit and sent it back. At this point im confused because in a year there has never been a problem like this. I call my bank and they said there was no deposits for the month of March. She said that if they did send it it would have came up. At this point im beyond furious, so I email over and over and I ask for Shirleys email to get in touch with her and nothing! All I get are automated responses. I mean im by no means one of their top cam models but I have been faithful for a year to them.

Im praying on the 19th I will have all my payouts owed to me in my account.

I have been with Chaturbate for a year now, and just recently they started getting sketchy with me. They are officially 2 payouts behind. The first time they emailed me saying that they needed for me to verify my age again. I did this literally 4X that week. Finally they said it was good and that my payout would be on the next pay period. So I was patient and I understood that sometimes this happens. For the pay period of Feb. 15- Mar. 1 (payouts are always in my account by the 5th and 19th) so by March 6 I just started emailing them, no response so by March 8 they emailed me saying payouts have finally been sent and I should receive it in my bank in a few days. Well 5 days passed and nothing! So ive been emailing them a lot, and they finally tell me that my bank rejected the deposit and sent it back. At this point im confused because in a year there has never been a problem like this. I call my bank and they said there was no deposits for the month of March. She said that if they did send it it would have came up. At this point im beyond furious, so I email over and over and I ask for Shirleys email to get in touch with her and nothing! All I get are automated responses. I mean im by no means one of their top cam models but I have been faithful for a year to them.

Im praying on the 19th I will have all my payouts owed to me in my account.

Update, Chaturbate is now 3 payouts behind and they wont even respond to my emails, I have emailed support and Shirley numerous times.

Update, Chaturbate is now 3 payouts behind and they wont even respond to my emails, I have emailed support and Shirley numerous times.
soo just telling you what i've heard, but people have been telling me over the past 2 week that shirley have been taking a break or something, and now that they are doing convensions then it will properly be hard to reach her. but it really sucks that they are 3 payouts behind, maby try and see if you can get a lawyer involved if they Refuse to get you your money, if its a large amounght.

If I were in your position, I'd stop working there immediately. I would start camming on SM or MFC or even filming clips for MV or C4S just to get some income. But if they seriously don't even respect you enough to respond (even without an apology), then they don't deserve for you to work for them. At this point, you're just giving them free money that you might or might not ever see.

I some times wonder how Chaturbate is still in business. At best they're woefully incompetent when it comes to model support, at worst, they actively hold their models in contempt and have garnered their bad reputation not because they don't know how to make things better, but because they don't care enough to.

From a purely member perspective, the only reason I visit Chaturbate at all is their video quality and the fact there are hot models there who don't work on MFC. However, I just hop from room to room as a guest and never feel the urge to really hang out in any rooms. I've probably spent over 30k on MFC and at most $100 on Chaturbate. I think the presence of couple rooms who draw the majority of guest traffic really steals the spotlight from any individual model. Also, there is always an exploitative feel to these rooms because the guys in the couple rooms tend to treat their girlfriends like pieces of meat, much like in porn. It's a turn on for sure but definitely changes the tone for the entire site. On MFC, a model can be a queen, a princess, a feminist, or just a sexy girl being independent. On Chaturbate, they are just the products.

If I were in your position, I'd stop working there immediately. I would start camming on SM or MFC or even filming clips for MV or C4S just to get some income. But if they seriously don't even respect you enough to respond (even without an apology), then they don't deserve for you to work for them. At this point, you're just giving them free money that you might or might not ever see.

I havent been working on there for about a week now, I was really hoping they would have all the payouts on this most recent one (wishful thinking haha) I am at this moment waiting on approval from SM. This is absolutely devastating on so many levels.

My whole output on CB has changed a lot in 6 weeks! I used to enjoy them and never thought this would happen, once my real life settles down a bit im going to try MFC and SM. Thank you everyone for you input on this and other sites!

I havent been working on there for about a week now, I was really hoping they would have all the payouts on this most recent one (wishful thinking haha) I am at this moment waiting on approval from SM. This is absolutely devastating on so many levels.
I have been a member on CB for about 5 years, I spend less time there recently. It seems a few years ago there was a lot more complaining by models about delayed payments etc. I have seen a fair share of models getting banned, some getting unbanned in a few hours or days, others never getting resolved.
The main gripe you hear it the lack of response from CB. What I find comical is that you have to get in contact with Shirley directly to have any chance of getting something resolved ( As far as I know she wears many hats and isn't solely responsible for customer support) How can a company of that size have such inadequate support???? If Shirley is on vacation or taking a break does it mean nothing other than basic issues can get resolved??? No wonder all the models are nervous knowing at anytime there livelihood can be taken from them and it is a crap shoot whether these issue will be resolved quickly. It also seems to be company policy to never tell you what the issue was only that it was resolved, so you are left walking on eggshells not knowing what you might do that will get you banned again!!!

I have been a member on CB for about 5 years, I spend less time there recently. It seems a few years ago there was a lot more complaining by models about delayed payments etc. I have seen a fair share of models getting banned, some getting unbanned in a few hours or days, others never getting resolved.
The main gripe you hear it the lack of response from CB. What I find comical is that you have to get in contact with Shirley directly to have any chance of getting something resolved ( As far as I know she wears many hats and isn't solely responsible for customer support) How can a company of that size have such inadequate support???? If Shirley is on vacation or taking a break does it mean nothing other than basic issues can get resolved??? No wonder all the models are nervous knowing at anytime there livelihood can be taken from them and it is a crap shoot whether these issue will be resolved quickly. It also seems to be company policy to never tell you what the issue was only that it was resolved, so you are left walking on eggshells not knowing what you might do that will get you banned again!!!
this... truth...... a company of that size should not Only have 1 real suport member. did you know that there normal suport is jjust a algarythm that sends out already made responses.. go on there suport site and you will see it sayes its powerede by something. a program that does that..

• Helpful!
Reactions: shylurkerdude
this... truth...... a company of that size should not Only have 1 real suport member. did you know that there normal suport is jjust a algarythm that sends out already made responses.. go on there suport site and you will see it sayes its powerede by something. a program that does that..

As much as I hate on CB, I've gotta say that I feel like there needs to be some proof to make a statement like this. Simply saying 'it's powered' by something doesn't imply that they have an algorithm of pre-made responses that are auto-sent to people. Yeah, I know they send STOCK messages, but I've never seen any proof that those weren't sent from a living, breathing human.

As much as I hate on CB, I've gotta say that I feel like there needs to be some proof to make a statement like this. Simply saying 'it's powered' by something doesn't imply that they have an algorithm of pre-made responses that are auto-sent to people. Yeah, I know they send STOCK messages, but I've never seen any proof that those weren't sent from a living, breathing human.

This far from proof but literally in the 40 emails I have sent I have received 3 automatic responses. Because of this I am 3 weeks late on my rent with late fees up the butt, ive defiantly learned my lesson to have a back up! I intend on getting a lawyer and suing, if they cant have the respect to email me back or pay me then screw them.

And I am a very patient person, but 3 payouts behind is extreme.

This far from proof but literally in the 40 emails I have sent I have received 3 automatic responses. Because of this I am 3 weeks late on my rent with late fees up the butt, ive defiantly learned my lesson to have a back up! I intend on getting a lawyer and suing, if they cant have the respect to email me back or pay me then screw them.

And I am a very patient person, but 3 payouts behind is extreme.

If I were you, I'd be going over the Chaturbate contract you signed/agreed to. With Chaturbate being what they are, it wouldn't surprise me if they have some sort of legal disclaimer that allows them to withhold money you've earned indefinitely. And if that's the case there's probably nothing you can do (I'm not a lawyer though). If there isn't though, I'd be exploring legal options to ensure that a) you do get paid, and that b) Chaturbate reimburse you for any late fees incurred due to their negligence.

Reactions: DeezNA
Its beyond a joke that they don't have any decent support and a waste of time emailing Shirley she's too busy attending award shows. I have found if I email support overnight USA time that is when all the cutnpaste replys come back. It might be that whoever is on the nightshift has no real ability to resolve issues.

I would say start posting your issues in online complaint forums that way at least google will index them. Mind you they already paid off the ripoffreport site to pretty much hide any complaints posted there about them.

on the bottom of there support page it sayes "Powered by helpjuice" here is a link to there site. https://helpjuice.com/

Helpjuice’s search was built from the ground-up to be super-intelligent and instant. Our algorithms are mashing synonyms and doing complex calculations to find the best result for you, all before you’re even done typing your question. - there own words

this is why i made the statement i did :p

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Status
Not open for further replies.