AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shirley/PunkieBarbie/CB please respond!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they're on their way to making the shit list along with LiveJasmin (I heard LJ was like the worst)?

Apparently, with a banned account, you can still log on and enter rooms. Can't chat or tip though. Seen 4 or 5 in the last couple of weeks.

I have never tried LJ. I think I set up an account with them but I wasn't feeling it.
Well that place annoys the hell out of me.

For one thing, it's private, so not really any games you can play in public chat (sure you can just give a few credits for the hell of it, but...) If you only have $20 to spend in a night, SOL.

Another irksome thing for me is the number of models sitting there showing only face. You got credits for private, but you want to see their figure, what they're wearing, make sure they've got all their limbs, whatever? Forget asking "Hey can I see what you look like?" Not gonna happen. I guess on that site, it's the same as asking for a free flash.

But you can use your credit card on that site, and almost immediately get your credits. Don't really have to worry about getting banned for it out of the clear blue from what I've seen

Apparently, with a banned account, you can still log on and enter rooms. Can't chat or tip though. Seen 4 or 5 in the last couple of weeks.
thats weird, my account is banned and i cant see anything on the site when i log in, other then a massagde saying something like "we have suspetion you have breached our terms of service". i cant even acces my logs on how much i have made, or anything...

thats weird, my account is banned and i cant see anything on the site when i log in, other then a massagde saying something like "we have suspetion you have breached our terms of service". i cant even acces my logs on how much i have made, or anything...
next time i see it i will grab a screenshot
people in rooms, but you check their profile and it says "this room has been banned"

Reactions: HotAndScottish
This far from proof but literally in the 40 emails I have sent I have received 3 automatic responses. Because of this I am 3 weeks late on my rent with late fees up the butt, ive defiantly learned my lesson to have a back up! I intend on getting a lawyer and suing, if they cant have the respect to email me back or pay me then screw them.

And I am a very patient person, but 3 payouts behind is extreme.

Has this been resolved? If not send me a PM with your username.

Here is an update:

I emailed Chaturbate Support with another email address (since they refuse to email me back on my verified cam account) and what do you know they respond! SO im thinking ok awesome im finally going to get this resolved. NOPE! They sent the payouts to someone else!!!!!!! Some how some hacked me and got CB to send the payouts to some Paxum account! First of all ive always used direct deposit, and secondly how the F*CK does this happen?? How does CB make that mistake or was the hacker that good?? So i worked for someone else to collect awesome! I hope CB fixes this and I receive what is owed to me

Here is an update:

I emailed Chaturbate Support with another email address (since they refuse to email me back on my verified cam account) and what do you know they respond! SO im thinking ok awesome im finally going to get this resolved. NOPE! They sent the payouts to someone else!!!!!!! Some how some hacked me and got CB to send the payouts to some Paxum account! First of all ive always used direct deposit, and secondly how the F*CK does this happen?? How does CB make that mistake or was the hacker that good?? So i worked for someone else to collect awesome! I hope CB fixes this and I receive what is owed to me
Also, why are they telling all this to someone emailing them from "another email address". Did they verify that it was in fact you somehow?

Also, why are they telling all this to someone emailing them from "another email address". Did they verify that it was in fact you somehow?

Exactly!!! Its so crazy. Shirley finally responded yesterday asking what payouts I never received, we shall see if she comes up with a solution for giving someone else my payouts.

• Hugs
Reactions: curvyredhead
I just got banned while camming for the first time (not yet verified, just hanging out and chatting, nothing sexual) so I've emailed support, let's hope I hear back from them :/ @punker barbie

Why would you expect a response when others with bigger problems have been completely ignored

upload_2016-4-4_13-54-26.png

This is the response I got after sending my second query in to support. I think the only thing that could be considered spam was me saying "no" to members who asked for sexual things and even then it wasn't very often at all. :/

• Wat?!
Reactions: fandango
Also, they emailed back and said yes I can have the ban lifted once I submit age verification and linked me to the ID submission page... which I can't access because my account is banned. A+ 10/10 there CB.

Also, they emailed back and said yes I can have the ban lifted once I submit age verification and linked me to the ID submission page... which I can't access because my account is banned. A+ 10/10 there CB.
Just open an account under a new name and get verified before you cam again.

I didn't want to open a new account as the one I have is my "name" I'm trying to build up.. CB emailed back and have unlocked my account, I hope everyone else gets their stuff sorted too.

Reactions: shylurkerdude
Just an update: I submitted my ID, it was denied, I received an email back from them about my account being banned and told them not to bother as my ID was denied and CB was just a mess at this point, they verified my ID again (despite having the same one) and have now verified my account and unbanned me.

Since I got a response from @punker barbie or CB I will be posting up what they owe me and all of the emails I have sent. This is such a shame I have to come this.

Attachments

• 2-1-16-2-14-16 missing payouts.png
    2-1-16-2-14-16 missing payouts.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 2-1-16-2-15-16 Last payout recieved.png
    2-1-16-2-15-16 Last payout recieved.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 2-16-16-2-29-16 payout never recieved.png
    2-16-16-2-29-16 payout never recieved.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 3-1-16-3-15-16 payout never recieved.png
    3-1-16-3-15-16 payout never recieved.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 32
Since I got a response from @punker barbie or CB I will be posting up what they owe me and all of the emails I have sent. This is such a shame I have to come this.

I don't know if it would be a good idea or not, but I've noticed that Chaturbate seem to deal with this stuff more quickly once it starts to affect them personally, ie once it starts to make their already horrendous reputation look somehow even worse. Maybe you could post these as a response to anything Chaturbate tweets. That way, their Twitter followers see it, which makes them look bad, which hopefully leads to them doing something about it. They've demonstrated that they don't care about you as a model (or a person for that matter), but they probably do at least still care about how it makes them look in front of their paying customers.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I don't know if it would be a good idea or not, but I've noticed that Chaturbate seem to deal with this stuff more quickly once it starts to affect them personally, ie once it starts to make their already horrendous reputation look somehow even worse. Maybe you could post these as a response to anything Chaturbate tweets. That way, their Twitter followers see it, which makes them look bad, which hopefully leads to them doing something about it. They've demonstrated that they don't care about you as a model (or a person for that matter), but they probably do at least still care about how it makes them look in front of their paying customers.

I actually just tweeted this as well on twitter tagging them in it. I even emailed shirley directly telling her I had all the proof and I was going to share it, maybe she thought I was bluffing? I dont know but my next step is to gather all the emails I have sent them and post them up as well.

I actually just tweeted this as well on twitter tagging them in it. I even emailed shirley directly telling her I had all the proof and I was going to share it, maybe she thought I was bluffing? I dont know but my next step is to gather all the emails I have sent them and post them up as well.
Quick warning against doing this since its in there terms of service that you can't talk bad about the company or make them look bad, that if you do so it might give them reason to ban you.

Reactions: Mizzami
I understand that, how am I speaking bad about the company when Im only showing proof of everything. Its not good truth no, but its not made up bad stuff. And this more or less Shirley now, since she has emailed me once but wont email me back when I send her all this proof. Its so silly really :(

Why are you still getting online on chaturbate? You posted a twitter status since this debacle that you were getting on chaturbate.
Why would you even get on after not being paid once, let alone three times?

If I were a chaturbate support person I would look at three missed payouts and someone STILL getting online as potential proof of a scam. Do yourself a favour, stop working for nothing and go work somewhere else. You know you aren't getting money and you say you're behind on bills so go somewhere you actually get dollars.

Why are you still getting online on chaturbate? You posted a twitter status since this debacle that you were getting on chaturbate.
Why would you even get on after not being paid once, let alone three times?

If I were a chaturbate support person I would look at three missed payouts and someone STILL getting online as potential proof of a scam. Do yourself a favour, stop working for nothing and go work somewhere else. You know you aren't getting money and you say you're behind on bills so go somewhere you actually get dollars.
yeah that.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.