AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shirley/PunkieBarbie/CB please respond!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try camsoda? it looks like a decent clone of CB?

Does anyone know how does the spending limit with CB work?

I had the impression that it resets daily or every other day or something, but oddly I've been receiving the "you've hit max spending limit" message since last night till today. From the FAQ it seems to suggest a weekly/ monthly limit. Is there such a limit in place and any idea what it is?

Yeah I know I can send in my details for verification, but I really don't want to send my photo ID to them FFS.

Does anyone know how does the spending limit with CB work?

I had the impression that it resets daily or every other day or something, but oddly I've been receiving the "you've hit max spending limit" message since last night till today. From the FAQ it seems to suggest a weekly/ monthly limit. Is there such a limit in place and any idea what it is?

Yeah I know I can send in my details for verification, but I really don't want to send my photo ID to them FFS.

It is the number of transactions they allow you per 24 hours and not per day. So you need to wait 24 hours from the time you bought tokens first

It is the number of transactions they allow you per 24 hours and not per day. So you need to wait 24 hours from the time you bought tokens first
Don't think it's that simple.

I had days and days pass with me still getting "spending limit reached".

Also bought tokens once when it was showing 1 transaction left. Money went through, tokens showed up......aaaaaand account locked down. Contacted support. They refunded the money, told me I was over my spending limits, so I asked if they had somewhere I could check and see where the limits were. I got a vague answer about daily, weekly, and monthly limits that was, quite frankly, baffling.

Fortunately, I found a work-around. Started spending elsewhere.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TacoBelle and Gen
Yeah, it was more than 24 hours for me from the last purchase. Seems like they are trying to keep it vague publicly so they have more internal discretion to adjust their own limits. But this is just really annoying.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Yeah, it was more than 24 hours for me from the last purchase. Seems like they are trying to keep it vague publicly so they have more internal discretion to adjust their own limits. But this is just really annoying.
Yup.

Does you no good if a model you like is only on Cb, but on MFC they have it posted right there. How many you can buy a day, how many you can have in your account max. And other than a little f*ckup where I tried to buy tokens through a vpn, I have NEVER had the kind of headaches I did buying with CB.

Reactions: barbeque
Status
Not open for further replies.