AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

short privates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ericaexotic said:
has anyone had member take to private for only 1-3 minutes. than take them to private again?

Fersure! The smallest token package on MFC is 200 tokens which is only a 33.3 minute private. I personally don't get why so many members seemingly would rather have 3.33 minutes in private than 20 minutes in group but to each his own *shrug*

Reactions: TashaDutch
Yes, I don't dissuade small privates. I've had a couple of regulars do thousands of 3 minute shows over a few years. Like LL says, short high priced shows are better than long cheap ones.

I have a 400 token minimum on my private shows because I rely on high room counts + large groups. When I was less popular I took shorter privates, but to do that now would be detrimental because everyone would leave and Id have to build a 700-1000 roomcount back up.

Short privates are a pain, I sometimes get guys who'll take me in a private, wait until I've got my clothes off then leave. By doing so, room has emptied, often hard to get the crowd back, I've also had to take the time to put my clothes back on, plus, simple as, I didn't even get to cum! Personally I don't get the point in taking a girl in a private so short, you barely get to see anything and it ruins it for everyone else as it means I'll slow down the stripping with a new person in case that's what they plan on doing!

I'm the kind of guy who thinks 15 minutes is far too short of time to spend with a lovely model, so anything less than that is unthinkable.

I ask for a minimum of 400 tokens spent in private.

I've found that when I get buzzed for private by a guy who hasn't spoken, and who hasn't asked "Can we go private?," he's likely to be one of those "Lemme just bust real quick and then leave" guys.

With the amount of guys we have popping in and out of the room, when we see guys coming in the room and STAYING, that's really cool. So to have some random guy (who never talked or asked first about private) suddenly take us away to a 1-minute long private show is just lame. When it's ended SECONDS later, we've got $3 in our pocket, have to clean the toy, get dressed, and then return to a now nearly empty public chat. Not worth it for me.

Always ask the model first before buzzing her for private. Don't always assume she's the Energizer Bunny, ready to fuck at any given time...lol. And if you're a new member she doesn't know well, it probably wouldn't hurt to temporarily un-hide your tokens, so that she knows she's not entering a 77-token private session.

The_Brown_Fox said:

I've found that when I get buzzed for private by a guy who hasn't spoken, and who hasn't asked "Can we go private?," he's likely to be one of those "Lemme just bust real quick and then leave" guys.

With the amount of guys we have popping in and out of the room, when we see guys coming in the room and STAYING, that's really cool. So to have some random guy (who never talked or asked first about private) suddenly take us away to a 1-minute long private show is just lame. When it's ended SECONDS later, we've got $3 in our pocket, have to clean the toy, get dressed, and then return to a now nearly empty public chat. Not worth it for me.

Always ask the model first before buzzing her for private. Don't always assume she's the Energizer Bunny, ready to fuck at any given time...lol. And if you're a new member she doesn't know well, it probably wouldn't hurt to temporarily un-hide your tokens, so that she knows she's not entering a 77-token private session.

I don't accept privates from people who have their tokens hidden, unless they're a regular and I know they have enough tokens for a private with me. My minimum is 300 tokens, but I'm glad to say I've never had a normal private that was shorter than 1000 tokens. (By normal private I mean a private that didn't consist of me listening to a guy playing his guitar for me ;))
When someone wants a private, but has their tokens hidden, and hasn't talked to me first, my alarm bells go off immediately and I click 'decline' or whatever it says within 1 second.
I usually ask them politely to un-hide them first and I temporarily add them to my friendslist, so they can write me a PM and let me know what they want to see in the private.
Like The_Brown_Fox already explained, camgirls don't need to put themselves in a situation that empties their public chat and come out of it with $3.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd rather not have the short private to be honest.. When I was new short prvts really helped me but now not so much It empties your room out and what the dude spent I could of sold 2 video packages in that time. I don't really like privates I only give prvts to regulars.

AngelicTease said:
I actually prefer short shows/privates to long ones. In long ones my arm starts to ache and I run out of things to do, haha. :oops:
LOL I'm sorta the same... I used to ask for at least a 90 second private when I did them, but I think the sweet spot for me is around 5 to 15 minutes. After a while I do run out of things to do/say and get tired. In group shows I know I can just lay there and do the same cum position multiple times, but in private I feel completely compelled to be more "exciting".

I used to have a few people who would take me for privates for long periods of time. My "truprivateguy" would have me in there for an hour and still want more, but I'd just be like "ok I'm tired I really need a break" and struggle to end it. I'd go take a break and come back and he'd be like "are you ready again". :woops:

If I was ever to do privates again, I'd likely have some write up on my profile about the desired length of time being less than 20 mins, and no true private.

Reactions: Always_Tim
LilyMarie said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

I don't accept privates from people who have their tokens hidden, unless they're a regular and I know they have enough tokens for a private with me. My minimum is 300 tokens, but I'm glad to say I've never had a normal private that was shorter than 1000 tokens. (By normal private I mean a private that didn't consist of me listening to a guy playing his guitar for me ;))
When someone wants a private, but has their tokens hidden, and hasn't talked to me first, my alarm bells go off immediately and I click 'decline' or whatever it says within 1 second.
I usually ask them politely to un-hide them first and I temporarily add them to my friendslist, so they can write me a PM and let me know what they want to see in the private.
Like The_Brown_Fox already explained, camgirls don't need to put themselves in a situation that empties their public chat and come out of it with $3.

I hide my tokens. But I won't even consider taking a model private unless I have at least 900 tokens sitting there (or I know I can but that many that day).

Re; the minimum limits....
What do you do when the guy has the tokens showing but bails in 2-3 minutes [or less] anyway, say after you've stripped off and he's got the pussy shot or whatever he wanted ? I know some request an "entry tip" of some amount before accepting pvt, but that's seldom. Also, many times it's the "one off guys" that pull you in, get you naked and vanish, so digging them up and banning them is hardly worth the effort in most instances.

SoTxBob said:
What do you do when the guy has the tokens showing but bails in 2-3 minutes [or less] anyway, say after you've stripped off and he's got the pussy shot or whatever he wanted ? I know some request an "entry tip" of some amount before accepting pvt, but that's seldom. Also, many times it's the "one off guys" that pull you in, get you naked and vanish, so digging them up and banning them is hardly worth the effort in most instances.
I've had that happen with so many drive by privates where more than my 900 tok minimum was showing that I've now pretty much gone to pre scheduled, friends only with privates. I've banned the people but for me, it's not worth risking anymore. I honestly have never been the girl that get's a ton of private requests anyway.
On occasion I'll take one from a random guy but only if they have at least chatted and tipped a bit first AND I just so happen to be at a good point to do so.

SoTxBob said:

I've had this happening too, it does my head in. Another reason I don't like accepting privates anymore, well at least from someone I don't know.

A guy took me in a private the other night. I hadn't intended on accepting it, I'd been on a pm and I think the space bar or something accepts the private so I suddenly got thrown into it, the guy had tipped me a couple of 10 token tips, so I was like ok... I hadn't meant to accept that, and I wouldn't have accepted it, but I'll see where this goes... asked him what he'd like, and he typically asked me to bend over and 'spread my ass'. I was naked anyway, kind of confused about what was going on, was like, ummmm........ ok.... mentioned that I'd do it as long as he didn't duck out straight after, knowing he would anyway. He said thank you and left, lasted 90 tokens. I mean, did it kill me? no, and I earned the extra tokens, but even in that time the room numbers had gone down. On a night when I wasn't thinking about going to bed/was still dressed, it'd have really bothered me.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Isabella_deL

Reactions: LadyLuna
I know a few models that only take privates from people on their friends list, which you can't buy your way on to. Seems to ensure that the privates they get are worth it, time wise.

At least another model I know asks for a 500 tip before a private, to ensure you want it. But, this tip doesn't have to be right before the private. It can be a tip and then schedule a private for a later date/time. However, she also doesn't do privates very often, period.

Then again, I'm mr "I don't like less than 15 minute privates" too. So, I don't get the short private guys.

AmberCutie said:
AngelicTease said:
I actually prefer short shows/privates to long ones. In long ones my arm starts to ache and I run out of things to do, haha. :oops:
LOL I'm sorta the same... I used to ask for at least a 90 second private when I did them, but I think the sweet spot for me is around 5 to 15 minutes. After a while I do run out of things to do/say and get tired. In group shows I know I can just lay there and do the same cum position multiple times, but in private I feel completely compelled to be more "exciting".

I used to have a few people who would take me for privates for long periods of time. My "truprivateguy" would have me in there for an hour and still want more, but I'd just be like "ok I'm tired I really need a break" and struggle to end it. I'd go take a break and come back and he'd be like "are you ready again". :woops:

If I was ever to do privates again, I'd likely have some write up on my profile about the desired length of time being less than 20 mins, and no true private.
If I'm masturbating in private, after I finish I tell them to end it 'cause they ain't getting any more xD I've got a single-shot vagina!

If I'm doing D/s or S&M stuff they tend to direct me pretty heavily so I have no issue staying as long as they like.

some nights i make all my tokens on privates, but most of the time they are from regular members i see a lot.
i ask for a 400 minimum and if they leave earlier i block/ignore them for 60 days (some cases they were kicked offline that doesnt count).
i get EXTREMELY annoyed when someone takes me to private, sees my boobs then leaves. WHAT IS THE POINT???
i also ask for members to ask first to go to private, if their tokens are hidden i ask them to please tell me if 400 tokens minimu in a private is ok. some say no and cancel.

i just go with the flow.. 2 min prvts.. 20.. but after that it shouldn't be a mastrubating private.. since i probably had 2 orgasms allready..
the longest prvt i ever had was 45 mins.. but it was a 'panties all over body' prvt..
i get alot of people that take me prvt with a small token package.. and later come back because they liked me.. i prefer that over people just taking me prvt for longer.. than dissapear forever..

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.