AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should a tip for a skype show count as HT?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2018
Canada
Ive always wondered this and wished i could ask a model
Someone bought a 40 min skype show for 1875tokens. Do i count it as the HT of the month so far

I usually note specifically if certain tips don't count for HT or countdowns or whatnot. If you haven't specified, it's probably best to count it. It's completely up to you, though.

I always try to list what won't count towards something - like a countdown, offline goal, or other prizes. Personally I would count it this time, just because you didn't explicitly state that it wouldn't count. In the future make any graphics, goals, ect with expectations or rules. Then it's on those who tipped for not reading.

depends on you, i'd count it, it's still a tip... i mean he could have tipped for a goal, or to buy smth.... do you count as HT if someone tips to buy your panties (example)?

yeah thats how i view it too. I just didnt know if other models only count random "make you smile" tips. That brings an issue tho, if three people paid the same since they buy skype shows, do i list all three as HT?

Do you offer a prize for HT? if so yes that could be tricky. not sure what to say, normally yes all 3 should be HT. which period of time u use? are we talking about HT f the day or payperiod for example? if its payperiod id take the cumulative tips for the whole payperiod. that could make it easier to not have more than 1 with same amount.

I guess it depends. If your prize for highest tipper is, say, a custom video (which is a time-consuming thing you will have to work on during your off-cam time), and this guy tipped specifically for a Skype show, then no, his tip should not be counted as high tip. Because think about it...if you counted his tip as HT, that would be "double-dipping," and now he's getting a Skype show AND a custom video from you. That wouldn't be fair to you.

I'm not sure if you're referring to MFC, btw? To avoid confusion on this, it'd be best if you explained this in your topic (I know they only give you so much room for your topic)/whiteboard/profile, so guys don't make the mistake of tipping and think they're getting a 2-for-1 deal.

Not in my opinion. My rule is always the first one to tip it gets the HT, the following would have to be at least 1 token higher to qualify.
you are definetly right. didnt think much when i said all 3 count lol. its obvious if someone tip 100 tokens is the HT and to become new HT to tip 101. pretty much elementary math. was just a blonde moment lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.