AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I be wary of this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not a scam attempt, it’s just their friendly way of saying hi.
Yep, and you are after all on a cam site where you're supposed to get a different experience from when you have your car fixed or you buy groceries. It's par for the course. From experience, the model/user parlance in e.g. German, UK and US rooms are very different from e.g. the Russian, Ukrainian and Colombian ones, and I think in most cases it simply comes down to culture. The former tend to be more (for lack of a better word) flat, while the EE and latina models tend to be way more gushing when they talk.

If I spend any time beyond a random, one time visit in the room of a Spanish speaking (read: Colombian) model, I try to have them PM me in Spanish if they PM me at all. That way I can (probably) avoid getting the somewhat awkward "I really, really love you" when all she was actually saying was that she enjoyed my company a lot. Anglo-American culture and behaviour isn't the default for most people in this world, even if the language by definition is.

Status
Not open for further replies.