AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I make new profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CleoCharisma

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2018
Egypt
Twitter Username
@CharismaCleo
Chaturbate Username
CleoCharisma
Hi!

I have a solo profile, but I had a long break and after that I restarted but no viewers. I want to start camming again, should or can I make a new profile with the same ID/name etc.? Maybe there would be more viewers with new profile.Thanks

You could try this, but theres a chance you won't have the 'NEW' tag as Chaturbate state it's only for those that have never been on the site before or have left a studio. But theres no harm in trying with a new profile ;)

Just a side note, sometimes there is a glitch on CB that when a broadcaster starts their stream it will split their room in two. One with the broadcaster on their own, but then the users in another room but watching you. If you believe that this may of happened as you've had no viewers its recommended that you refresh your page. You can check if it's happening to you by using another device to view your room, unless you're blocking your country or state.

I did try to look at your profile on CB, but it seems you're blocking either the UK or males ;)

Upvote 0
You could try this, but theres a chance you won't have the 'NEW' tag as Chaturbate state it's only for those that have never been on the site before or have left a studio. But theres no harm in trying with a new profile ;)

I know models who have started a new account because they want to change there name, ask chaturbate to transfer the followers to their new account (which chaturbate then did for them) and they still had the new tag for 7 days. So I'm not sure this is the case.. as chaturbate clearly knows these models are not "new"

Upvote 0
I know models who have started a new account because they want to change there name, ask chaturbate to transfer the followers to their new account (which chaturbate then did for them) and they still had the new tag for 7 days. So I'm not sure this is the case.. as chaturbate clearly knows these models are not "new"

Same here. I mean, I too have seen this from different models, and not each being popular so CB being bias. One or 2 was not very popular whilst the others were reasonably so.

Upvote 0
hello, i'm old model on CHATURBATE, now i want change my nickname, i now i need make another account correct?
i need another email, choose a nickname, resend id document+id document+my face, correct?
I have some question:
1) after i'll say to support to transfer followers and tokens correct?
2) can i use the same method of payment?
3) when i'll need set SECURITY with smartphone, how can i do? i have only 1 smartphone and now this smartphone is for
my actually nickname.... and maybe if i lost smartphone? or i broke smartphone? is possible change smartphone application?
thanks

Upvote 0
hello, i'm old model on CHATURBATE, now i want change my nickname, i now i need make another account correct?
i need another email, choose a nickname, resend id document+id document+my face, correct?
I have some question:
1) after i'll say to support to transfer followers and tokens correct?
2) can i use the same method of payment?
3) when i'll need set SECURITY with smartphone, how can i do? i have only 1 smartphone and now this smartphone is for
my actually nickname.... and maybe if i lost smartphone? or i broke smartphone? is possible change smartphone application?
thanks

You should be able to use the SAME email as you used for your previous/current account as well as for your new one.
The same for the security, use the same phone number for SMS notifications or the call back, for the 2step verification.

I have a couple of accounts, each of which is verified. Each of which share the same email + mobile/smartphone number.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.