AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shout out to Aussie Models :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2019
Your Wet Dreams
Twitter Username
@gypsyXjade
I have just signed up to Streamate. As a newbie and spending time on a few different sites getting a feel for how they work, I think Streamate is the least confusing and has the most user-friendly dashboard, bio section etc
I was getting thoroughly confused with tips & countdowns & games & HTML to create bio pages in the other platforms so will get comfortable in front of the camera first before I leap into all of that, hahaha
I know in free chat you can't show too much, do many of you get tipped in gold just in free chat? Or does all of your money come from Private & Exclusive?
What is the average or minimum you make per hour when you're streaming? My schedule will be 6 hours streaming for 4-5 days per week (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs & maybe Fri)...same days and same hours each week so clients know when they can catch me.
Do you have any tips or things you wish you did differently when you started out?
Also from a payment perspective, am I better with Paxum, Wire Transfer or Cosmo?
Much appreciation in advance for any help and info xxx

Hi!
I'm a newbie Aussie too!

Unfortunately I can't really answer most of your questions properly, since I just started - but I was keen to say hi to a fellow Aussie!

I'm mostly on MFC at the moment, and just got paid via Paxum.
The website made me think they'd charge $50 to transfer to my account, but I just did it for $9..
I have no clue about the others, but it seems like every option is a bit expensive or slow

My only other comment would be that I've had way, way more luck selling videos and photos on MFC share than on other sites like manyvids.
I'm guessing its because I'm camming on there, and drawing attention to my page.
Don't know if Streammate has anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.