AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shunned. Banned from CB. :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2022
Hello, good evening...

Active supporting CB user here. Always polite and respectful of my friends / models on CB.
Was sitting having coffee before work this morning, chatting with one of my regular models
and bam! "Account Banned : We have reason to believe you.."

I feel that this is a mistake, unless it has to do with my CC on file? The CC had been
compromised so I had to cancel it while I wait for a new one.. However, I made no purchases
with it, so I'm not sure how that would be of any significance.

You have helped me before, I appreciate it. Whatever you can do, please perform your magic.
I think the tragic loss here is in the friendships made the past year or more. :( Hate to lose such dear people.

my CB username: billy_estrellas_y_lunas
Wrote to support, no ticket number yet.

Thank you in advance for anything you can do.
W

Attachments

• banned again CB.jpg
    banned again CB.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 29
++ to vixxen81
I didn't quite understand the issue and what's happening there, can you give us an update? Why didn't they let you know the reason for ban in the first place 😕

Upvote 0
++ to vixxen81
I didn't quite understand the issue and what's happening there, can you give us an update? Why didn't they let you know the reason for ban in the first place 😕
I apologize for the late reply.
CB support did in fact get back with me within 24/48 hours.
The reason I had been banned/flagged was because of a word or phrase that I used in a conversation with a model that went against CB's rules.
They reviewed the conversation and decided that I was joking, and the word/phrase was used in a sarcastic / joking manner.
I have since learned to watch what I say, I do have a very sarcastic sense of humor.

However, I will add...that any conversations where you might reflect on your "childhood" or "wish I were young again" are definitely some key words and phrases
to stay away from. Just sayin...
And as for thanking the admin/this site for whatever they may have done.. I don't know, but I know they have helped in the past.

Peace, love and potatoes.
W

• Helpful!
Reactions: CallMeMaria
Upvote 0
I apologize for the late reply.
CB support did in fact get back with me within 24/48 hours.
The reason I had been banned/flagged was because of a word or phrase that I used in a conversation with a model that went against CB's rules.
They reviewed the conversation and decided that I was joking, and the word/phrase was used in a sarcastic / joking manner.
I have since learned to watch what I say, I do have a very sarcastic sense of humor.

However, I will add...that any conversations where you might reflect on your "childhood" or "wish I were young again" are definitely some key words and phrases
to stay away from. Just sayin...
And as for thanking the admin/this site for whatever they may have done.. I don't know, but I know they have helped in the past.

Peace, love and potatoes.
W
Thanks for explaining!

I constantly tell guys to keep their anecdotes to things that happened after they turned 18 and everyone thinks I'm being a hardass about it. :) Good to have evidence to point to in case.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.