AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sick shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fever, specifically, but I have definitely done shows while not feeling well. The past couple days have been a good example. It's a lot harder to keep a "game-face" but just like any other job you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. That's the glory of being able to set your own hours, if you start seeing that you aren't going to be able to make it through a show, you can just call it whenever you need to, as hard as that might be sometimes.

Here's hoping you feel better soon! (Assuming you aren't feeling well right now)

Not with a fever that I can remember. I had a gas leak a while back that I didn't know about that was making me really sick and I still got on cam. Being your own boss means making hard choices and doing what needs to be done to insure your bills get paid.

I have cammed while having a slight fever.
I get fevers even when I am only feeling a tiny bit sick, so they arn't a super big deal breaker for me.

My personal line is drawn if I am too tired from being sick, or if i feel like I'm going to ..ahem... puke.

But that's what it is, it's all a personal decision based on where your comfort levels are. If you believe you can cam without issue while you are experiencing a fever, then give it a try :D Trying is better than realizing you probably could have worked and regretting not getting online.

I have! I normally will bypass countdowns and plan a simple game like dice for prizes. I'll even do this in bed. It's great cuz I can still show up but also not over exert myself while still giving my room a fun time. :)

I've cammed through 3 kidney stones at once (kinda regret camming through that pain, but it was in my first few weeks, and my exhusband had just quit work), colds, flues, bronchitis, and fevers. Normally, as long as I don't have nausea or am in severe pain, I'll get on cam. I definitely agree it's harder to maintain game-face, especially since you go in knowing these will likely be slow days, but making bills does have to happen. Plus it can be nice/helpful being somewhat distracted from how bleh you feel through caring member friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.