AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Significant other watching your videos/live feed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MFC told me that my significant other and I watching models--at the same time--on the same account was "account sharing."--I promptly emailed them back and told them that was bullshit. Like wtf...:sour:

when I first started on AdultWork, hubby would be in the room with me as I waited for a group or pvt. Since there is no free chat we just sat and chilled. When someone came in I would do my thing and he would stay in the room with me. He would leave if it was a more taboo show though as it made me uncomfortable at that point to do shows like that without him watching as well. He also comes into my room on MFC which I love especially if we haven't spent much time together that day.

Reactions: Influenced
My hubby watches sometimes and I always feel really nervous when he tells me after. Mostly because I'm such a flirt in my room, especially with my regulars, and I freak that he is going to get jealous. And one of my mods is an ex-bf that I've remained good friends with, so sometimes we talk about "the good old days" (but make it sound more current so that my members are a little intrigued & participate in conversation) and I worry he's going to think I have something going on with the ex. :/ Hello, anxiety, you sure are a bitch. LOL.

My hubby watches sometimes and I always feel really nervous when he tells me after. Mostly because I'm such a flirt in my room, especially with my regulars, and I freak that he is going to get jealous. And one of my mods is an ex-bf that I've remained good friends with, so sometimes we talk about "the good old days" (but make it sound more current so that my members are a little intrigued & participate in conversation) and I worry he's going to think I have something going on with the ex. :/ Hello, anxiety, you sure are a bitch. LOL.

It takes a strong person to be comfortable with their significant other flirting with other people. Whether it's your job or not. It's so commendable that your husband is even trying to participate and understand your lifestyle. I do, however, think that flirting with your ex and talking about the 'good old days' (especially as being something that's happening currently) is a HUGE red flag. I would be pissed if I found that my wife was flirting with her ex and implying that they currently are having a sexual relationship. It's a betrayal of trust, and why? It's probably not helping you make any money. Hell, most camsite viewers tend to tip less when they see a model being overly flirty with one specific member. I think you should talk with your husband, and explain what's been going on between you and the ex. That way, he's not surprised when he sees/overhears it happening. If you can't do that, then what you're doing is no better than emotionally cheating. Cut all talk of sexual stuff with the ex. If ex brings it up and won't stop, ban him. You should be putting your husband's feelings first, so make sure that there's nothing that will hurt him.

I'm sorry if I was a bit too blunt here. It seems like you just need an outsider's perspective to see it differently. Imagine if you found out that your hubby has been texting his old fling, flirting about "that black nightie" she used to wear, or "that time on the hammock!" or whatever. You would feel so hurt and betrayed. It's the same thing.

I'm sorry if I was a bit too blunt here.

No need to be worried about being blunt at all, Iris. :) I suppose let me explain a little better?

My husband and I are in an open relationship, first and foremost. We have our rules and our boundaries clearly defined. Also, my husband has cammed with me (he finds it enjoyable) and is also going to make content with me. He knows my ex, knows I talk to him on a daily basis, and would never try to take my friend away from me. When I call him my ex, technically YES, he is but we also dated in high school. I'm not sure how serious you could consider that relationship to have been! It's been 10 years since we had any type of romantic relationship.

As for what the ex says in my chat, it's not even particularly flirty. If the chat is dying (and let's face it, it happens), he will do an Ask Me Anything format that seems to get people talking and tipping. I've seen someone ask him "What's her fave position?" to which he responded "Doggie! Wanna see how much she enjoys it? Tip 100 tokens and she can incorporate it into her cumshow!" It works quite frequently and helps me to steer the room back to achieving goals without sounding like a beggar.

I hope that helps you understand a bit more about the situation! :)

Reactions: TacoBelle
Status
Not open for further replies.