AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Signing up with Streamate - question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caramia

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 11, 2011
Paradise City, Earth
Hello yall :)

I would like to throw myself to the wolves out there, and start camming, and I hear Streamate is not a bad place to start, but here is my question... (sorry if this has been addressed before, I messed around with "search" for a bit, but it's 4 am and I got the IQ of a peanut at the moment lol) How long does it take to have a profile approved on SM? I started the process on the 23rd of this month, and I'm pretty sure I submitted all the required paperwork and documentation on the same day, but I have not been approved yet (4 days later). I know, I know, I am such an impatient gal sometimes, but please, can someone tell me how long new accounts take to be approved, generally speaking? I see on their site they say up to 10 business days, but I guess I was hoping I'd be special? lol (other sites responded within a day, if not hours :roll: ) Now I'm just wondering if maybe I'm special in the other direction and I won't hear back from them? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.