AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Since it's the end of the world as we know it...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad all the black and red squirrels are being pushed out by gray squirrels.

Top this guys;

dogsquirrel.jpg

squirrel_puppy1.jpg

squirrel-puppy-nap.jpg

PuppySquirrelAP_450x500.jpg

Even the squirrels are fed up with the government's inability to get much done :-D

This pic was taken on the grounds of the U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C. in the middle of July.

Attachments

• Tired squirrel.jpg
    Tired squirrel.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 366
ok, two sqirrels for ya amba:

first the armageddon squirrel:

then, the cute black squirrels we have by my place:

:D

Attachments

• armageddon squirrel.jpg
    armageddon squirrel.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 359
  • black_squirrel.jpg
    black_squirrel.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 359
ny1591 said:
ok, two sqirrels for ya amba:

first the armageddon squirrel:

:D
I could just strangle you right now!

OMG! These pics are so cute my mind is melting!!!

I've rescued a baby squirrel before. The morning after a really windy thunderstorm, I went outside to get my mail. In my driveway was a teeny tiny baby squirrel, shaking on the cement. I think she fell out of her nest during the storm. I ran inside and grabbed a towel to wrap her up in. I had no idea what to do but I couldn't leave the poor thing in the driveway. I actually ended up getting in touch with a wildlife rescue lady who came and picked her up later that night. We have since contacted the rescue woman and the squirrel was fine and is happy in her new home with lots of squirrel brothers and sisters.

YAY! Happy ending! No pics though :(

/Im a sucker for animals.

Sia Green said:
OMG! These pics are so cute my mind is melting!!!

I've rescued a baby squirrel before. The morning after a really windy thunderstorm, I went outside to get my mail. In my driveway was a teeny tiny baby squirrel, shaking on the cement. I think she fell out of her nest during the storm. I ran inside and grabbed a towel to wrap her up in. I had no idea what to do but I couldn't leave the poor thing in the driveway. I actually ended up getting in touch with a wildlife rescue lady who came and picked her up later that night. We have since contacted the rescue woman and the squirrel was fine and is happy in her new home with lots of squirrel brothers and sisters.

YAY! Happy ending! No pics though :(

/Im a sucker for animals.

I rescued a squirrel once too! It was late fall and the temperature was just past freezing at night. Our pool had been covered over, but the cover was full of water and leaves and junk. I noticed something moving in the pool from my bedroom window, so I went outside to see what it was. A squirrel had fallen into the pool, but couldn't climb up the slippery cover. He was trying to swim, but he'd been in there long enough that his back legs were numb and he couldn't use them. I pulled him out, wrapped him up and sat outside with him while he warmed up in the towel. I didn't want to be too close since you can scare them horribly just by touching them. About an hour later his legs started working again and he ran away into the forest. I was so proud of my 12-year-old self.

i Dont have any Pretty pic's of Him, but i once had a squirrel named "Wohlph" he had wolfie looking feet, idk..but yeah.
I miss EM' im so glad you go these pics, :h: SQUIRRELS

Hi Amber,its me Chris, I have a pic of a albino squirrel, that lives in my parents backyard, when i figure this site out Ill post it for you!

I may or may not have this image saved in multiple places on or around my computer...

0V1XW.jpg

OLD clip from UK tv, overlaid with the music :D

Squirrel impossible ;)

And your North American Grey is ugly. The UK used to have a huge population of gorgeous Red Squirrels, but the Grey adapts better (it can digest food the Red cannot, so has larger food source) and also brought with it a disease that the Grey squirrel carries without doing it harm, yet KILLS the red squirrel.

So the Red Squirrel - with their gorgeous ear tufts - who are a rare sight these days :icon-cry: (coat colour can vary, and ear tuft/coat is thicker in winter - so more pronounced). In the UK they were nearly always red with cream belly, whereas on the continent they can vary red-> red with lots of black or even grey. They are also a lot smaller than the grey, weighing about half that of the grey.

red2pc.jpg

red1d.jpg

red3rd.jpg

:thumbleft:

Reactions: AmberCutie
TRAD! Those vids just made my night. Thank you!

Just found the thread.. hope its not too dusty ....

Here's one from the property and a pair of fox squirrel orphans I raised for release.
The baby bunny is purely for you ladies for the 'Awwww' factor ...

Teeep meee if you liek what you see !! LoL
:-D

Attachments

• baby-fox squirrels-218.jpg
    baby-fox squirrels-218.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 106
  • fox-squirrels.jpg
    fox-squirrels.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 106
  • bunny-146.jpg
    bunny-146.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: Mitchie Lynn
Found this the other day, and thought of Amber right away, so here's to you Amber, hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• fun squirrel 3aa4bf38-8b2d-48c0-ab6f-2d8e1629ced7_thumb.jpeg
    fun squirrel 3aa4bf38-8b2d-48c0-ab6f-2d8e1629ced7_thumb.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: AmberCutie
bud9752 said:
Found this the other day, and thought of Amber right away, so here's to you Amber, hope you enjoy.

We could play caption the photo.

"Put yo hands in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care."
"Whew, I gotta learn how to balance better."
"Eight! I bid eight!"
"Tada!"
"Forget "high fives" I want "high fours".

Fat squirrels are adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.