AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Single on Valentines Day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually hang out with single friends or work. Avoid restaurants because they're so busy! Then the next day I buy cheap candy :smuggrin:

I dont even do stuff on Vday when i'm attached lol. Restaurants are a nightmare then. I do however take advantage of the sales, and like Gen said the candy. Gimme some cream filled chocolates, the Necco flavored conversation hearts, and some cute pink things for decoration.

I am usually pretty busy, especially on Valentines Days falling on a weekend like this one ... I babysit and give others a chance to enjoy it.
It also gives me a chance to see any romance movies made recently...catch up on the next '50 shades', 'notebook', or 'bridesmaids' guilt free.

Reactions: TacoBelle
I always have a horror movie marathon. Even when I'm not single. It started as a bitter/edgy thing when I was 12 but I quickly realised that this is an awesome tradition and I genuinely look forward to it. This year though, I'm throwing a big one-person party on cam ;p With a horror movie or 3 afterwards if I'm not too exhausted

What single people do for Valentines Day? I always do nothing.

One year I treated myself to a hot stone massage at a place around here. It was AMAZING. Gotta do it again sometime.

Valentine's Day is on a Sunday this year. Maybe I'll take my son to Friendly's that day for lunch and some ice cream, and then play Mario Kart on the Wii-U.

the Necco flavored conversation hearts

You mean people actually eat those????? I thought they were like the green parsley garnish that fancy restaurants put on their plates or candy corn. I didn't know they were actually something that people like!!! (I'm omitting tiny child humans in this statement. They eat everything, especially if they think it's candy.)

You mean people actually eat those????? I thought they were like the green parsley garnish that fancy restaurants put on their plates or candy corn. I didn't know they were actually something that people like!!! (I'm omitting tiny child humans in this statement. They eat everything, especially if they think it's candy.)

Hahaha yes!!! I love Neccos normally but they are hard to find nowadays. So in February I buy the ones that are flavored like them to get my fix. Some though are made to all taste the same and those sucks balls but the Neccos ones are delicious. Especially the white ones. I do hate candy corn though. That stuff is gross.

Reactions: SexySteph
This year, I've got a table for two booked in.

There's a joint spreadsheet myself and a colleague need to get finished before year end.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Boyfriend is on another continent so I'll be treating myself to Deadpool and icecream. That DQ Blizzard looks nice.

Reactions: Guy
Same thing I do every other holiday. Work, and then hide in my house to avoid seeing lots of happy couples.

Will be the first Valentine's since high school that I don't have to do anything. Looking forward to going to the bar or just doing nothing for once.

I'm rather apathetic about it. When I was in a relationship, though, I hated the holiday. I refused to let my husband get me anything for it. One year I begrudgingly agreed to go out to our favorite restaurant, but ONLY because they had some very tasty v-day-only specials that we wanted to have.

I HATE roses & Im not a big candy person. So even if i were attached i would probably run for the hills to avoid all things --rose & candy-- that day. lol On the other hand, if my suitor were to bring me sweet potato fries I might be persuaded to do something festive ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
I HATE roses & Im not a big candy person. So even if i were attached i would probably run for the hills to avoid all things --rose & candy-- that day. lol On the other hand, if my suitor were to bring me sweet potato fries I might be persuaded to do something festive ;)
I heard that for guys its just a day for getting laid.

Some of you already acknowledge it by now, but the modern Valentines Day (like many of our western holidays) is mostly commercialized (semi-artificial) holiday so that hallmark can sell a few more cards.

If you're single, no you do not need to find a valentine because a holiday told you so
If you're a couple, no you do not need to celebrate your relationship with special emphasis because a holiday told you so
#ScroogeLyfe

but Love Day on the other hand... that should be a real holiday
:wacky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss_D
Status
Not open for further replies.