AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sisterly Love

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
There's at least a couple sister teams on MFC and one of the teams look like they really get into it with one another. I do find it somewhat of a turn on since I don't know them, but it's still kinda creepy to me on another level. :whistle:

What say you? :think:

I am confused by it... Lol! I love girl on girl... But it just seems way to weird for me for siblings to be sexual with each other in any way...

Somehow I can still see how the idea could turn people on (and maybe even me)... But still. Siblings and sex shouldn't mix! Lol.

SpexyAshleigh said:
I find it gross. If the performers were a brother/sister team, everyone would be freaking out disgusted by it...I don't see why two sisters (or even two brothers) is any different. :whistle:

I totally agree. If two sisters want to have artistic nudes taken that's fine. They can be done tastefully. Doing sexual things to your siblings is just plain wrong. It's a sure sign of deeper issues.

bennyhaha said:
SpexyAshleigh said:
I find it gross. If the performers were a brother/sister team, everyone would be freaking out disgusted by it...I don't see why two sisters (or even two brothers) is any different. :whistle:

I totally agree. If two sisters want to have artistic nudes taken that's fine. They can be done tastefully. Doing sexual things to your siblings is just plain wrong. It's a sure sign of deeper issues.

I thought the same thing at first, however, watching these sisters interact with each other is something that is impossible to explain. :think:

Bocefish said:
bennyhaha said:
SpexyAshleigh said:

I thought the same thing at first, however, watching these sisters interact with each other is something that is impossible to explain. :think:
They grew up together so there is obviously a connection that you wouldn't see with most girl/girl encounters. They know each other very well I'm sure. Still... it's not right.

EroticErica, CarmenFox, and LacieLove are sisters and have all 3 been naked on cam together before. It was just stripping and dancing though, nothing too incestrial. I've seen just 2 of them on cam together as well. It's kinda cool that they aren't carbon copys of each other, they each have unique ASSets.

Oh, and they each have their own room where they mostly preform alone. They aren't like some of those russian and E European sisters that are ALWAYS on cam together doing things against MFC rules.

AlexLady said:
But she's wearing so much makeup that her face isn't the same color as the rest of her <_<

That's not hot. It kinda lets her personality speak nasty too from the picture alone. Or at least that's how I feel XD

/end makeuphate

yup.

LMAO most guys don't even notice make-up unless it's atrocious looking. I'm sure everyone is not a professional make-up artist and most have done ridiculous poses trying to look sexy.

Now I feel the need to clarify a bit. I have not seen the triplets do anything incestuous aside from grab a boob or provocatively get on top of each other for show. They just give off the vibe they could get into it with each other, which is part of their show and only for show. They all list their sexual orientation as straight.

Bocefish said:
There's at least a couple sister teams on MFC and one of the teams look like they really get into it with one another. I do find it somewhat of a turn on since I don't know them, but it's still kinda creepy to me on another level. :whistle:

What say you? :think:

The real question is what are their user names!!??

Tiffanny and betyboobs (I might have mis-spelled) are identical twins and will go pvt together, but they won't touch each other.....just side by side .....

I found a mirror function on my camera! I can do this for myself! W00T!

LadyLuna said:
I found a mirror function on my camera! I can do this for myself! W00T!

OMG! i was ninja "stalking" your room and saw that. i came in a little bit after you turned it on and was lmao at the guys who would come in and go "OMG TWINS! KISS EACH OTHER!" =( i missed by a split second when you first did it though xp

Surely the question of whether it's hot could be answered purely by considering yourself: if you're a dude, would you fuck your brother?

I have a sister and would die for her, but I'd never get freaky with - or even next to - her. When I went over to Germany and saw her, many of my regs asked whether I'd get her on cam to do a show with me. I just said "Would you fuck your brother?"

You could hear the crickets and they stopped pestering me about it after that. :lol:

(Edited for a typo)

Yes indeed, the thought of screwing a sibling is absolutely out of the question and disgusting to me. However, I see nothing wrong with sisters doing shows together provided their not doing each other. If you find a person attractive, why then wouldn't their identical looking siblings also be attractive for a fantasy, multi-partner proverbial romp in the hay?

I almost dated women that are sisters before, not intentionally mind ya, and not simultaneously, just an unusual happenstance. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.