AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

site bugs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
so whats up with all the site bugs tonight with no chat at all popping up not getting the buzzes from tips when they do tip.... any1 else having this problem. it just screwed my cam score as i sat there for two hours looking stupid

lolabunny9, now everything should work perfectly; please let me know if you have any other questions about your stream.

Upvote 0
lolabunny9, now everything should work perfectly; please let me know if you have any other questions about your stream.

Unfortunately for me, right now I am typing to someone in a PM and my messages do not show unless I refresh the page. Even if I wait for 10 minutes the message does not display until I refresh.
Also, if the model sends me one too it isn't showing - it shows in the "notifications" so I can click that and see, but it isn't in the message (i am in the chatroom message, not full message page)

Upvote 0
so whats up with all the site bugs tonight with no chat at all popping up not getting the buzzes from tips when they do tip.... any1 else having this problem. it just screwed my cam score as i sat there for two hours looking stupid
Pfft I’ve been dealing with this for weeks. So annoying not being able to see tips or messages in time without refreshing the page. Can’t even react to tips with the Lovense toy in time. I’ve contacted them twice about it and they blamed it on me saying I may have to update my browser or whatever. Still dealing with this issue today as well smh.

Upvote 0
Pfft I’ve been dealing with this for weeks. So annoying not being able to see tips or messages in time without refreshing the page. Can’t even react to tips with the Lovense toy in time. I’ve contacted them twice about it and they blamed it on me saying I may have to update my browser or whatever. Still dealing with this issue today as well smh.

If it helps: I use Chrome, which is the latest version.
Windows 8.1 - also up to date.

Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
Upvote 0
Cheeseonmyfriesplz, Brett M, thank you for the update.

It would be great if you can do the following:
1. clear cache and cookies
and if the problem persists
2. submit a request for the Support, describing the issue ("Contact & Support" link in a site's footer).

After that, please just PM the number of your ticket; I will do my best to help you.

Upvote 0
1. clear cache and cookies
and if the problem persists
2. submit a request for the Support, describing the issue ("Contact & Support" link in a site's footer).

After that, please just PM the number of your ticket; I will do my best to help you.
I have the same problem (with PMs) and clearing cache and cookies does not help. Same thing going on in Chrome, Firefox and Safari. This started all of a sudden after working nicely "forever".
I'll create a support ticket.

@Brett M: if you briefly go to another PM thread and then back again, your message will appear. Maybe a less annoying temporary workaround than refreshing the whole page.

Upvote 0
Never mind I’m still dealing with the same issue. So humiliating some guy spammed my room and called me a cunt like 100 times. I saw it all late because I’ve been having a slow night for all I know maybe that’s why everyone kept leaving my chatroom because it looks very unwelcoming with all the insults. I only noticed it cause the camsite crashed on me so I had to restart it. This also wouldn’t have happened if ex greys weren’t allowed to chat in the room. A grey is still a grey don’t matter if they have brought tokens in the past. But yeah really tedious having to click my mouse to refresh for every single message and tip.

Attachments

• 607F5C82-DFC2-4194-AA54-03BC461DABFB.jpeg
    607F5C82-DFC2-4194-AA54-03BC461DABFB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
Upvote 0
I was getting this issue again earlier today, no matter how much I refreshed, cleared my cache or restarted my browser, the messages would not show up.
SOme times they showed up without refreshing but would take a good 5 minutes to do so, other times I HAD to refresh for them to show.

Same as before: Windows 8.1, up-to-date Chrome, Desktop

Upvote 0
Never mind I’m still dealing with the same issue. So humiliating some guy spammed my room and called me a cunt like 100 times. I saw it all late because I’ve been having a slow night for all I know maybe that’s why everyone kept leaving my chatroom because it looks very unwelcoming with all the insults. I only noticed it cause the camsite crashed on me so I had to restart it. This also wouldn’t have happened if ex greys weren’t allowed to chat in the room. A grey is still a grey don’t matter if they have brought tokens in the past. But yeah really tedious having to click my mouse to refresh for every single message and tip.
he did this in my friends room as well.. he was doing it to many girls on the site

Upvote 0
I have had the problem of my lush not buzzing when I get tips here and there, however I was under the impression that this was a lovense issue, not a stripchat issue, because when I searched for help with it I saw girls from quite a few different sites complaining about this as well.

Upvote 0
I have had the problem of my lush not buzzing when I get tips here and there, however I was under the impression that this was a lovense issue, not a stripchat issue, because when I searched for help with it I saw girls from quite a few different sites complaining about this as well.
hi! i think is a lush problem , same on chaturbate for me.

Reactions: Missy48
Upvote 0
Really you could be right maybe my lush is new so il see what it’s like tonight and post back I use the usb and the app so il see what it’s like swapping them 😀
i just open a new lush too like 2 weeks ago and same, sometimes all conected but not making any buzz. now im thinking to order the new lush 2. maybe is better even if i dont like that big tail..

Reactions: Missy48
Upvote 0
Today I seem to have an issue where I start to broadcast and a couple of seconds later it stops and ends the show. Have tried refreshing, logging off... but the issue still stays.

Something wrong on the site or just me?

Upvote 0
Today I seem to have an issue where I start to broadcast and a couple of seconds later it stops and ends the show. Have tried refreshing, logging off... but the issue still stays.

Something wrong on the site or just me?

It was possible because of the technical maintenance, but now it's over, and we'll be glad to see you online!

Reactions: CallMeMaria
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.