AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Skype payment options for Canadians?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2019
Hey! I’ve been looking into doing Skype shows, but there seems to be no sites like cash app or veemon that work in Canada. Does anyone have any sites that they use to accept Skype payment?!

Indiebill only takes 15%, AllMyLinks.com takes 10%, there's also Skyprivate and CMD that take something like 25%.
You can accept tips for Skype shows on most sites or you can accept tokens on camsites.
Alternatively, Amazon giftcard or e-giftcards of your choosing.

Reactions: AudriTwo
There's one way I can think of if you are comfortable with bitcoin. You get to the customer to buy a flexpin voucher for the price of the pvt show and they send you the code to redeem. There's an app called ShakePay that allows you to instantly convert to cash and then you can have it email you the money within half an hour and it doesn't have any withdrawal fees.

If you have any Canadian customers you could also consider opening a small business account (to hide name) and accepting email transfers to that.

Why not simply using paypal? i mean i haven't had any issues with it so far
You may want to do a quick search on the forum. It's notoriously bad for shutting down sex worker accounts (and even non sex workers who live at the same address or are family)

Reactions: Gen
You may want to do a quick search on the forum. It's notoriously bad for shutting down sex worker accounts (and even non sex workers who live at the same address or are family)
I do know that tho there are plently ways to avoid that and also if it's not a common thing you should still be all alright

I do know that tho there are plently ways to avoid that and also if it's not a common thing you should still be all alright
Not worth the risk. Nope.

I'm British and we have lack of options here also!
I use Coinbase(Bitcoin currency) and had no issues with it plus it's quick transfer to your Paypal account.
I feel it's a safer route to take rather then directly using PayPal as they're anti SW.

There's one way I can think of if you are comfortable with bitcoin. You get to the customer to buy a flexpin voucher for the price of the pvt show and they send you the code to redeem. There's an app called ShakePay that allows you to instantly convert to cash and then you can have it email you the money within half an hour and it doesn't have any withdrawal fees.

If you have any Canadian customers you could also consider opening a small business account (to hide name) and accepting email transfers to that.

If you're comfortable with Bitcoin, just have them send you Bitcoin?

That's only if both parties are, the user might not want to go through the process of signing up with an exchange and all the other things they need to learn about using bitcoin. Buying a flexpin voucher would be more like buying an amazon gift card

Most guys don't want to figure Amazon out, either. I don't know what Flexpin is, and I'm not going to figure out what that is to pay you any sooner than I'll figure out Bitcoin, which I've actually heard of, so it still seems like extra steps.

Most guys don't want to figure Amazon out, either. I don't know what Flexpin is, and I'm not going to figure out what that is to pay you any sooner than I'll figure out Bitcoin, which I've actually heard of, so it still seems like extra steps.

Signing up with an exchange to buy bitcoin could take a few days to weeks to get verified. Transactions also commonly get flagged as or may not go through depending on what bank you are using, Buying a voucher can be done in minutes and only requires a little effort on the models part to convert it to cash. If people are willing to buy bitcoin then that's great, but a lot of people want to avoid anything crypto related and often have a negative view.

Signing up with an exchange to buy bitcoin could take a few days to weeks to get verified. Transactions also commonly get flagged as or may not go through depending on what bank you are using, Buying a voucher can be done in minutes and only requires a little effort on the models part to convert it to cash. If people are willing to buy bitcoin then that's great, but a lot of people want to avoid anything crypto related and often have a negative view.

Apparently it's Flexepin, not Flexpin, and someone would have to go to a physical location to buy it? And then I have to figure out a new thing on MY end? Nah. Someone who likes paying camgirls should just figure out Bitcoin and have that system already in place and ready to go, because I'm not going to deal with a whole new unnecessary payment process, at all. I tell them "come back when you figure out how to give me money".

Apparently it's Flexepin, not Flexpin, and someone would have to go to a physical location to buy it? And then I have to figure out a new thing on MY end? Nah. Someone who likes paying camgirls should just figure out Bitcoin and have that system already in place and ready to go, because I'm not going to deal with a whole new unnecessary payment process, at all. I tell them "come back when you figure out how to give me money".

You can buy it online

Status
Not open for further replies.