AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Slang words that bug ya

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"YASS". I don't get it. I don't want to get it. Fortunately, it seems to be going away.

I also cannot stand it when people type "Yeah" as "Ya". I always read it like the person is a German with typing issues.

This thread has made me laugh more than I would have expected lol

I'm not a big fan of raa, rah (however one would spell it)

It's a word people in London use instead of damn I suppose

"I can't believe that, raaaa, that's mad"

ps. Oh I should add, the other day I walked round the corner of an alley and almost bumped into someone, I said "sorry brah" no idea where brah came from lol, must have watched too much Dog the Bounty Hunter

Last edited:
snowflakes_PNG7545.png

Drive me crazy. Drive me crazy. Drive me crazy.
Snowflake, triggered, cuck all remind me of people going out of their way to be assholes with nothing substantial to say.
(Except I started saying cuck as a joke with my friends and now it threatens to sneak out in public...so I have become the asshole :drowning:)

fleek. Thank glob it's dying, it's such an ugly word. slang words should be fun to say not painful, like your clearing a toothpick from your throat.

Last edited:
Emojis used as words, bae, and dab automatically make me assume you're too young to be talking to me. If you're the same age as me or older, I simply lose faith in humanity (along with many other words mentioned in this thread.)
c5pt7Mn.gif

Not so much a slang word... but the phrase "wife life", "wyfe lyfe", or any other variation on the sentiment...
You're boring. I get it.

Smol.

It's an ugly looking word and I always imagine the person saying it is making the dumbest face when (if?) they say it aloud.

snowflakes_PNG7545.png

Drive me crazy. Drive me crazy. Drive me crazy.

It's used so frequently by people who are even more easily upset than the person they're calling a snowflake, which amuses me a little. Quite frequently, I see it when someone makes an observation about something that Trump has done, then a Trump supporter will swoop in and insist that the first person is a "snowflake" because they're "triggered" by Trump's actions. But person two is clearly the upset party, which is made clear by the difference in language used, as they're upset that someone said something not positive about Trump.

Which brings me to the inappropriate use of "triggered" that has become so rampant. To be triggered is to witness or experience something that triggers (hence the description "triggered") one's ptsd or anxiety disorder, causing flashbacks and/or a panic attack. But people throw it around way too casually, using it to mean merely "upset" and even using it as a replacement for the old "you mad bro?" Way to belittle genuine psychological issues, society, way to go.

Being a internet guru (self proclaimed) and English being my 2nd language I can not keep up with all the slang.I am SHOOKED and TRIGGERED because i am TRASH,y`all get me BAE cuz this is LIT

Smol.

It's an ugly looking word and I always imagine the person saying it is making the dumbest face when (if?) they say it aloud.

This is the exact face I think of, every time. "Smol" sounds like a tiny Chaotic Good orc in D&D. His counterpart is "Tol," like a Rocket/Groot thing. Overthinking!

Woll_Smoth_original.jpg

bae
Emojis used as words, bae, and dab automatically make me assume you're too young to be talking to me. If you're the same age as me or older, I simply lose faith in humanity (along with many other words mentioned in this thread.)

What about, "hey you wanna dab?" as in hash? Cause, Idk how else to ask people about that.

Absolutely despise bae and bb though.

bae

What about, "hey you wanna dab?" as in hash? Cause, Idk how else to ask people about that.

Absolutely despise bae and bb though.

True there's obviously that situation. Though not against, I don't partake, but outside that instance is when it bugs me.

I've always thought it strange that some women use the word girlfriends to describe platonic female friends, I saw it a lot on tv and movies growing up but it's not commonly said where I live. I wouldn't really care about that so much except for when I talked about actual romantic girlfriends I had at the time or ex girlfriends, sometimes people would get confused. One time it got really awkward.

It really annoys me when people say that something is aesthetic, to mean that it looks good. It sounds wrong compared to saying that something is aesthetically pleasing.

Reactions: heybarkeep
Thirsty

I was just going to post that one!

Oh yeah, others:

dab
fleek

Bae used to bother me but it doesn't as much anymore. But I only let one person call me that. :D

My parents were calling each other bae since I was a little bit, so it's weird seeing so many people hate it. I think I would be eternally sad if my significant other didn't like to be called it.

Cac. Not offended by it, not sure how racist it even is. Just think it sounds really fucking stupid when said out loud.

Where did "cash me outside" come from, and why is everyone saying it all. the. time?

Where did "cash me outside" come from, and why is everyone saying it all. the. time?
A troublesome 13 year old girl went on the dr phil show with her mum, the audience laughed at her and she said "catch me outside, how bout that", youtube it I don't even find it funny.

A troublesome 13 year old girl went on the dr phil show with her mum, the audience laughed at her and she said "catch me outside, how bout that", youtube it I don't even find it funny.

which is some kind of new urban slang suggesting the lil tyke is willing to violently settle any disrespect towards her. ...which suggests to me she's never been taken up on the offer of stepping outside to settle differences. if there's any argument for corporal punishment this might be it ... some times people have to be humbled. hell, if you think assaulting someone is an appropriate response to being mocked, you're as bad as the 'nice guy' creeps who kill chucks and the drunk hecklers who try to fight comedians.

Reactions: Alex_M_21
Status
Not open for further replies.