AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKESK.gif

Attachments

• sleepy.jpg
    sleepy.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 582
I am more intrigued by the fact that she appears to have two pairs of glasses on her head

Attachments

• zzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzz.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 540
2fer1 special today :-D

Attachments

• Bfly1.jpg
    Bfly1.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 500
:D

Attachments

• HPxo.jpg
    HPxo.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 489
This happened on Cam4 tonight. She was like this for at least 30 minutes before curling up into a little ball. How anyone can sleep like this comfortably, I'll never know lol.

Attachments

• assinaircropped.jpg
    assinaircropped.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 415
Kristin Paige said:
This happened on Cam4 tonight. She was like this for at least 30 minutes before curling up into a little ball. How anyone can sleep like this comfortably, I'll never know lol.

I can't really comment because I can sleep anywhere. Depending on your viewpoint the strangest is sat on the toilet, on the pavement (sidewalk) outside the bus/train station... it's probably easier to say anywhere :lol:

I'm often asleep as soon as I sit down on a plane. It's really weird waking up trying to work out if the plane is flying or still waiting to take off when it's dark

Couldn't decide whether to post in this thread or the WTF members say thread.

Greasy?

Attachments

• sleeper.png
    sleeper.png
    394.5 KB · Views: 327
got 2fers last night.... :whistle:

Attachments

• dodob.png
    dodob.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 300
Countessa said:
I find this whole phenomenon really sad. Do these girls really have to cam and cam and can till they reach exhaustion? What situation could they possibly be in, financially, where this happens?

I almost fell asleep on camera once. It had nothing to do with me being desparate for money. I was just tired, from lack of sleep, and was trying to keep to my schedule anyway. My caffeine ran out, and when I caught myself nodding, I logged off.

Also, once I almost forgot to log off before going to bed.

Studio girls are required to work until they earn a certain amount, so that could be it too.

Countessa said:
I find this whole phenomenon really sad. Do these girls really have to cam and cam and can till they reach exhaustion? What situation could they possibly be in, financially, where this happens?
it is really fairly common in studios where they are required to log certain amounts of shift time or face penalties. I've also seen girls in such desperate financial straits that they will work several shifts per day and finally get to the point of shear exhaustion. Not all camgirls are fortunate/lucky enough to make hundreds of $$ per shift or even per week. Many, especially in the EU, have no other means of support besides camming and even if they are fortunate enough to have a regular job, it usually doesn't pay nearly enough to even make rent.. There are quite a few discussions about that in other threads here.

I wouldnt be able to fall asleep on cam even if I was THAT exhausted! Im just way too high energy - hell, I cant even fall asleep for at *least* an hour after a show because I need to wind down! That said... Any guys out there with sleeping fetishes? Because I am a fantastic sleeper, and will sleep 12+ hours if I can. Nap private bb? :D

PinkiePixi said:
I wouldnt be able to fall asleep on cam even if I was THAT exhausted! Im just way too high energy - hell, I cant even fall asleep for at *least* an hour after a show because I need to wind down! That said... Any guys out there with sleeping fetishes? Because I am a fantastic sleeper, and will sleep 12+ hours if I can. Nap private bb? :D

Me too. I'm super hyper after camming. Can't sleep for an hour or so afterwards either. Everything is just energy energy, make the room as fun as possible. I guess if my room is quiet and there's no one to focus my energy on, I have the luxury of just logging off.

Caught all these last night. :lol:

Attachments

• babygirl109.jpg
    babygirl109.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 207
  • dblesquirterx.jpg
    dblesquirterx.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 207
  • missbond.jpg
    missbond.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 207
  • sarrasimon.jpg