AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Slow february?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2021
Hello everyone! I am Amelia, just made an account here and wanted to greet everyone! I’m a new model on MFC, this is my second month, and for the start it was fine, but I’m noticing this month is REALLY slow, and I’m asking myself, am i doing something wrong or its a slow period for everyone? What could it be?

It’s been slow across the board. At least for me and some of the other models I talk to. It’s not just you. It will pick back up. Stick it out. Maybe take some time to make some content, work on your social media presence, etc. The money comes in waves and it will get better.

I know this thread is referring to the month of February, but I just wanted to say that yes, it's been slow on different sites...including last night being a ZERO token night for me (and I was on TWO sites). :( Other models have said the same. Even if you take a peek into rooms of top models, their room topic goals aren't even close to being met. Hearing the tip sound at all these days is exciting.

Seems like now, more than ever, regulars are the ones who save the day. Seems like the only consistent thing anymore is one particular MFC regular, and the guy on IWantClips who keeps paying me to do another 10-minute panty fetish custom video.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
Seems like now, more than ever, regulars are the ones who save the day. Seems like the only consistent thing anymore is one particular MFC regular, and the guy on IWantClips who keeps paying me to do another 10-minute panty fetish custom video.
This reminded me that up until a few months ago, it was a semi-regular occurrence for a random guy to come in my room, drop a couple thousand tokens, and enjoy a few hours of sexiness, only to never be seen again. I'd say that happened 1 to 2 times per month, usually. But these last few months, it hasn't happened at all. Even though my camscore has gone up and I'm getting more visibility, it's very rare for me to get tips from non-regulars, and most of the time it's only a few tokens. The drive-by whale seems to be extinct.

Don't see that much either as a user in rooms where I'm there a lot. Used to a lot more.

And I'm usually always in those same one or two rooms where I do tip a lot. Very rarely look or tip much otherwise.

So observations here seem true in my case from a user side.

Reactions: anabeauty37
This reminded me that up until a few months ago, it was a semi-regular occurrence for a random guy to come in my room, drop a couple thousand tokens, and enjoy a few hours of sexiness, only to never be seen again. I'd say that happened 1 to 2 times per month, usually. But these last few months, it hasn't happened at all. Even though my camscore has gone up and I'm getting more visibility, it's very rare for me to get tips from non-regulars, and most of the time it's only a few tokens. The drive-by whale seems to be extinct.

Yes. I miss the good 'ole days when I had a 4-digit camscore...people actually chatted with me and others in the room...room topics got cleared...and I made money. As my 3-digit camscore continues to drop, it looks like clips and guys with panty fetishes may be what ends up saving the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.