AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Slow season

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hey guys. Im back to cam bc I needed to fix my notebook and basically starting over because I was new. Is this slow season? Does the traffick change during 24,25,31,1? Thanks

December and January are usually some of my most lucrative months.

Wow...I always read it was slow season. Maybe bc it's summer in my country. Thanks

Wow...I always read it was slow season. Maybe bc it's summer in my country. Thanks
Even if it's Summer weather Christmas is a set date on the calendar and the end of the year is same everywhere.

Maybe it can be clarified but is it slow in terms of NEW members but lucrative with your regular base?

From the member's perspective, I usually get a large boost financially in December due to bonuses and selling stocks or using options if it looks like the taxes on that will be better on this year's return. That said, I'm usually more interested in spending that money on the cam models I'm a regular with rather than try to find someone new. I'm also more inclined to spend on wish lists during the holidays than I would any other part of the year.

I don't bother worrying about what's allegedly a "slow season" and what isn't because no matter the time of year, you can find people arguing that it's slow. Even when it is slow, it's totally possible for you to have a good month/season.

If you base it on the alleged "slow" periods, the beginning of the year is slow because everyone has to pay their taxes. After taxes are done, summer hits and it's slow because everyone is on vacations with their families. Then fall comes and it's slow because ???? it just is, and then the holidays come and it's slow because everyone is spending money on gifts for their families. Or whatever.

It's almost like you can hit a slow period at any time...

Don't worry about it.

Pay attention to your own hustle. If you've noticed a dip in income that lasts for more than a few weeks, it might be a sign that maybe you should switch up your show a little because what you're doing isn't working. If you have a slow day or week, it's probably just bad luck and will pick up soon.

That said, there are definitely slow moments that have actual causes, but I've found that they last a day or a week, not a month or a season. For example, I tried to cam on Super Bowl Sunday. People are not watching cams on Super Bowl Sunday, they're watching the Super Bowl.

I don't know about the 31 december, never streamed at this date, but I tend to not overestimate stuff like catholic christmas (24 or 25 december I think? correct me if I'm wrong), as there is a huge online on those days, and a lot of mems are busy partying or seing family. Halloween was quite calm for me this year despite a lot of effort put into it, as I had a new account on CB.

(24 or 25 december I think? correct me if I'm wrong)
that's it actually: Christmas day is December 25th. Christ is supposed to be born at 0h00 ^^

24th is only 'the day before', but The Midnight Mass normally stands on 25th at 0h. In most of places, they do it sooner to be able to be 'on stage' at midnight, some start very earlier around 10pm : so the Christmas Eve stands on 24th evening time.
Hence 24th is also an important day, an official holiday ie in Germany but not in France where evening only is important.

i used to be online all my cam model life for xmas and new y becouse was the most productive part of the year . Last holidays been the best for me.. did daily between 800 and 1800$ a day in 5. 6 h online. This year of course ill be online but im pretty sure wont be the same , now are restrictions all over , girls cant go party like last years so will be like normal days with everyone online. in preview years at least half of the girls been away in holidays .. and also becouse of covid we have double number of cam models since last year .. so make it even harder ..

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
I need to reassess what is going on with my room, because November was a great for me. December took a HUGE nose dive for me. In the slow times, I have been creating content for my upcoming OF and promoting on Reddit so hopefully it will pay off. But yeah, December this year has been slow especially compared to last year for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: mike_aussie
Status
Not open for further replies.