AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Smallville??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the first 7 seasons on DVD but have never made it passed like season 3 or so. I enjoy it, it's nice to see a take on Superman like that.

I agree I have the first 9 seasons on DVD and am kinda sad about the 10th,, but at least they are going out right with him finally suiting up in the final eps. I enjoy all the villains and superheroes theyve brought in for the show in the past seasons.

I... have mixed feelings on Smallville. Love/Hate relationship. I went into detail on my silly blog (in sig :p), since a lot of the regulars in GoddessZoey's room follow the show, too. Especially since it's one of her faves. I'm just glad I skipped like 3 or 4 seaons, and came back to it in season 7 or so. Missed all the witch shit, and stuff, haha.

I used to hate hate hate Smallville, never got into it for some reason until I worked on set
for a year or so, then I grew to love it.
Bummer that its the Final Season though, thinking I might sit down
and watch then again.

Last Episode coming in a week, I am sad for this I have been follwoing it for 10 years, and to see it end, but its going out with a few bangs and even a return of Michael Rosenbaum for the last 2 hour finale,

I've been a fan for most of the whole run. I've probably seen every episode at least 3 times. Sad day tomorrow but exciting at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.