AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Smooth skin on camera?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2021
Hello girls,

I see top cam models with flawless smooth skin on camera and wonder if there's something we can use on OBS or another tool to get a similar result (similar to that effect "Smart Blur" on Photoshop). Of course everyone knows there's no such perfect skin like these on real life , so I'm assuming there's some kind of tool/filter/software for that.

I'm not talking about hiding completely things like cellulite and stretch marks, but leaving all the skin "in the same color tone". For example I have some apparent veins that shows on camera and I'd like to uniform the color (I've already tried make-up but doesn't work with the lights).

Do anyone know a good camera tool to help with that? - Thank you so much!

On most of the webcams (if you have a tool that allows you to change the setting, or obs allows it-only only some oses) there is a setting called sharpness, and that will take the CAM from really sharp/harsh showing everything to pretty blurry hiding a lot. So finding the best middle setting that produces a decent stream is best.

I adjust my exposure and sharpness settings with my webcam through obs and a bright ringlight to hide my acne scaring and smooths my skin.

Dermablend has the best full coverage foundation. Hides any problem areas with ease. Recommend that as well.

You can also use a filter with obs:
Here i googled searched it for ya :)

Last edited:
I just want to add that nothing will beat natural lighting. Back when I had a window in front of my computer, my skin looked very, very smooth. Unfortunately, there is too many drones nowadays (where I live) to be able to do it with privacy.
But if you can do it, do it!

(Edit: there were 3 windows in total around the room, one to my right and one far behind me, which definitely helped as well)

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
nothing will beat natural lighting
The way I would do everything in front of floor to ceiling windows if I had them. 😂 OP, lighting is super important and I am constantly playing around with mine and trying new things. The idea is to get yourself illuminated from multiple angles so that there are less shadows on you. Your original question has been answered, but try playing with your lighting options too.

Status
Not open for further replies.