AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat payment?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2018
Florida
Has anyone used payment through snapchat, I was thinking of doing a premium snapchat after a long few months of thinking, and Im not sure what payments to use, but I was going through snapchats settings and they now accept payments through it, so I wanted some opinions on if its good or if there are any payment plans others use and would like to recommend :) Thanks in advanced!

Has anyone used payment through snapchat, I was thinking of doing a premium snapchat after a long few months of thinking, and Im not sure what payments to use, but I was going through snapchats settings and they now accept payments through it, so I wanted some opinions on if its good or if there are any payment plans others use and would like to recommend :) Thanks in advanced!
I could swear I saw an announcement that snapcash was being discontinued.

So probably don't get too set on that.

Best to use the payout method of whatever cam/clip site you're going to be working on.

I could swear I saw an announcement that snapcash was being discontinued.

So probably don't get too set on that.

Best to use the payout method of whatever cam/clip site you're going to be working on.
Thank you for letting me know, I was like so ready xD I appreciate it!

I have seen girls get their Snapchats deleted by using Snapcash. If you do use it, be prepared that your account/money can be taken/deleted at any time.

I actually had somebody pay for a private Snapchat show with Snapcash and later the payment was taken away "for my protection". Basically never saw that money for the show. Snapcash was discontinued but like AmberCutie said, I would recommend only taking payment through your site

Status
Not open for further replies.