AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat screenshots

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not allowed...as long as they don't screen shot and then publish on other sites without permission?

I have a few snapchats some models say they allow it, some don't and some just don't seem to care. More of an individual thing thats up to you I think.

The models who dont like it warn you when you buy it and then block anyone who does it.

Reactions: Gen and Tomtom197
I don't care at all if people screenshot, as long as they don't share them. though i wont lie... seeing the same person screen shotting every single nude pic ever posted does start to feel kinda skeezy after 6 months. once in a while is cool but do you really have to COLLECT every bit of nudity. do you have a folder with hundreds of pictures?

I don't mind screenshots at all as long as they don't share them, the idea being that the photos are just for guys who've paid for them. It makes me happy when someone screenshots just a selfie or something, haha.

Reactions: AngelRae420
Yeah i've seen "tip x if you see something you want to screenshot"

and i've seen "regular snapchat per month price" "Screenshotting priviliges price"
Yeah I was going to ask how they took payment for it. I'll probably start adding an extra 50 tokens for screen shot payments.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
How you know who screenshots anyway? I don't use snapchat, I have one but just to follow other people lol so i don't know much about how it works but would like to know before start selling it

How you know who screenshots anyway? I don't use snapchat, I have one but just to follow other people lol so i don't know much about how it works but would like to know before start selling it
You will get a notification saying X has taken a screenshot. They used to make apps that let you get around this but I'm pretty sure snapchat has started banning accounts who use third party apps.

• Helpful!
Reactions: noemik
I have always allowed screenshots but I ask that they don't screenshot every single picture and if they are caught sharing or posting them anywhere else without my permission they are kicked off Snapchat as well as banned from everything else.

You will get a notification saying X has taken a screenshot. They used to make apps that let you get around this but I'm pretty sure snapchat has started banning accounts who use third party apps.

You just gave me ideas to use this screenshot thingy, like in ''pull a prize'' one could be X number of random screenshots and it's variables, what Miss Lollipop saw is pretty cool too, damn! Thank you

Also totally of topic but your dog looks just like my little one, miss him so much it's been a year since he's gone :')

You just gave me ideas to use this screenshot thingy, like in ''pull a prize'' one could be X number of random screenshots and it's variables, what Miss Lollipop saw is pretty cool too, damn! Thank you

Also totally of topic but your dog looks just like my little one, miss him so much it's been a year since he's gone :')
aw thanks!where'd you see a pic of my dog?

In the beginning I didn't allow people to, but now I really don't mind if they do, I just always make sure to put some type of caption or sticker on my snaps to prevent they getting posted everywhere. ;)

Reactions: Tomtom197
As a screenshoting super creep :oops: I must say that not being allowed to screencap the pics I like significantly lessens the appeal of Snapchat.

It's a tradeoff that seems to be working in the balance at the moment. If someone captures all your snaps currently, you know, maybe you can disinterest him. A ban on screenshots takes that knowledge from you and pushes it off into the realm of video screencappers. There you have no idea who is up to what and the incentive to limit how many snaps they save goes away if they go to a method where it doesn't report back if they're naughty or nice.

Which would be dead easy to automate and no I'm not sharing a how to. It's kind of like recording songs off the radio back in the day. (These were tape days) Record companies didn't like it, but it wasn't a big thing and it let fans enjoy their favorite artists. Later came digital piracy which didn't even require being by the radio to hit record on the tape player, and Napster fan though I was since it was an amazing music discovery vehicle, that was a broken model from go. In the end the record companies had to change their model entirely and sell individual tracks instead of albums, which at 99c per pretty much killed the enthusiasm for stealing.

Throwing it out there as something to compare to. People still pirate music, but there's no longer a market pressure for someone to automate it, other than odd Ukrainians. It's only when that piracy became easy and anonymous that it went wild. Right now Snapchat is user anonymous, but takes user interaction per picture and is owner monitored: most users don't have any incentive to go stealth. Snapchat is in the era of recording songs off FM Radio with way better metrics.

Short version : Why push something to go underground if it's working within reason?

Last edited:
Reactions: TacoBelle
It seems that most of the models I have purchased Snapchat from explicitly forbid screenshots, or only allow screenshots for their biggest tippers or contest winners. I always thought that Snapchat was intended to be more momentary/brief slices of the model or of their life, so I guess I operated that screenshots were just 'bad form' and would get me banned. It's cool if you allow it or have it as a contest prize or 'add on' purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.