AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleighDoll

Cam Model
Jan 20, 2020
NYC
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@HaleighDolly
MFC Username
HaleighDoll
Hello everyone (again)

I have another question, I know I'm asking a lot but things keep coming up. What is sent on snap and what is expected? I sent general photos and hellos but nothing too bad. I sent one sexy photo and only 1 of the subscribers had a negative thing to say about it (he was one of the first people to friend me) I now charge and extremely low rate for a friend on there. I was never into snapchat but it seems to be a very common platform.

What say you?

I sent one sexy photo and only 1 of the subscribers had a negative thing to say about it (
Anyone who you allow to be on your Snapchat should have nothing negative to say. Remove and block the asshole.

Post stuff to your storyline, allow your story to only be viewed by friends, and only add friends after they've tipped/paid to have access. Do not make it a "forever" thing, charge for it monthly or every couple of months.

(Better yet, sign up for Onlyfans and use that instead of Snapchat, it even has its own traffic to an extent, and charges people monthly to be there without you having to do anything. Referral link is in my signature below.)

what is expected?
On either platform if people are paying monthly, they likely expect to see a post or few per day with sexy or teasy stuff, depending on what your brand or style is.

(Better yet, sign up for Onlyfans and use that instead of Snapchat, it even has its own traffic to an extent, and charges people monthly to be there without you having to do anything. Referral link is in my signature below.)

Thank you, I was wondering about OnlyFans. I am going to look into that. I love doing this and it has already become a second job and a job that I fell in love with. You and everyone else that I have spoken with or have received kind words from has been more than amazing. Thank you!

Reactions: AmberCutie

I second this, Snapchat is tricky and they have been cracking down on users that post 18+ stuff on there, so its a risk. Onlyfans is okay with nsfw material (for the most part), but i like the fact you can make a post and keep it there forever or choose for it to expire so if you for example, miss a day, you dont have to feel bad that your page is empty like you would on snapchat with an expired story.

I signed up to onlyfans but I have not used it much yet lol I was told by someone on twitter that is very successful with it that the best thing to do is to stock pile lots of content and then upload as and when needed if I remember rightly they even said you can set something to upload on a certain date/time, just a little info for you x

Status
Not open for further replies.