AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SOA

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the first season, some episodes of the second season and the 1º & 2º episodes of season five.

I thought Opie was done with the crew, this on/off thing is starting to lose the effect.

Hurray for someone finally making this thread! I'm addicted to this show.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Opie is done after last night!

Reactions: PRfectPeaches
BettyBallistic said:
I think it's pretty safe to say that Opie is done after last night!

Yeah, Opie took the final one for the team. I hope they show how/if the crew are going to do anything for his kids.

I wish that Jax would say something like "This is not the end of this..." instead of "I'm gonna find where you, your family, your dog, your parrot, your hamster and your veterinarian lives and I'm gonna kill them all." to that prison guard.

Some sad news: people found Half-Sack dead - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/2 ... 18838.html

No spoilers really, I just loved Tig's reaction to transsexual hooker. :D

Had to make an appearance in this thread considering that I am "CharmingGemma" When I was choosing a cam name I wanted to pay tribute to a strong female with a dynamic name. I have always loved Katy Segal and after watching the SOA premiere episode I knew exactly what name to choose. Kurt Sutter is the a cinematic provocateur blending the Shakespearean touches of Hamlet with the raw modern grit that a successful TV show needs. There have been so many twists and turns it makes me dizzy. A good disconnection of equilibrium that always leaves me saying "No fucking way!!!". I wish I could say which character is my favorite but there are too many to count. I will however say which Son I would most wanna fuck....Happy. All day all night, I love the silent, murderous type.

Reactions: PRfectPeaches
Some spoilers ahead.

Who's enjoying the new season?! I'm in fucking love with this show. This season has been brutal so far (brutal as in violent and over the edge) It's so sad about Opie, he was my favourite character.

I totally knew Clay had something to do with the break-ins, I haven't seen the new episode "Toads Wild Ride" yet that's the plan for tonight. But now I understand why the writers didn't have Jax kill Clay when he had the chance.

Reactions: 1 person
I think the plot is going downhill fast and I'm worried how bad it'll get considering they want to stretch the series out a couple more seasons.

AmberCutie said:
I think the plot is going downhill fast and I'm worried how bad it'll get considering they want to stretch the series out a couple more seasons.

After last season, I feel like this one is pretty good. Then again I haven't seen the latest episode.

I can't comment further because I don't want to be an asshole and spoil it, but the ending for the last one is CRAZY. Can't wait for next week.

Reactions: 1 person
BettyBallistic said:
I can't comment further because I don't want to be an asshole and spoil it, but the ending for the last one is CRAZY. Can't wait for next week.

Ugh! you really made me want to go ahead and watch it without my bf....... but I guess I'll be a good girl and wait.

I agree with Frankie I wasn't as interested in the last season compared to all of it's predecessors, but that was mostly because it felt like it took forever for them to get anywhere. This season seems a little more fast paced than the last, but then again, it's still the beginning of the season, they may just make it super exciting at the beginning and die down hoping viewers will hang on waiting for more action.

(*spoiler*)
I was really hoping something more would happen with Gemma and Nero, but the fact that Nero agreed to stay away from her when Jax cut him a deal is disappointing, I hope this doesn't last and he has a secret plan.

Just as a side note, in Dutch SOA means STD

SOA = Seksueel Overdraagbare Aandoening
STD = Sexually Transmitted Disease

Oh, and my job is also about SOA, Service Oriented Architecture

No there is no point in this posting ... oops, that where 3 points, I did just have 4 bokbiertjes

CammiStar said:
Crumb said:
i just marathoned seasons 3 + 4 in 4 days
#justsaying

Thats pretty much what i did with the first 4 seasons and then i had to wait FOREVER for season 5! Non stop SOA. I love this show!
I watched seasons 1 and 2 long time ago because I wanted to see Henry Rollins (big fan I am) and never bothered continuing after he was killed off
days ago, i decided to pick it up again and dl'd season 3, and I've been hooked on these 2 seasons
hesitant about going into season 5 cause I thought the last episode of season 4 would have been a good series ending

Some parts of the finale made my stomach upset. I can't handle the super violent scenes, and the dog thing really pushed me toward my limits. But, I liked the ending, at least there's a twist for next season.

Also, I hate Gemma. Always have.

The best part of that finale was Tiggy, first with the dog fights and him losing it. Then when Jax took him to Pope and setting up Clay. At least now you see why people were so pissed at Michel Vic.

I liked last years finale better tho lol. I think we were meant to think Gemma turned her in but I don't think she did. I could be wrong. But that is the mark of good writing/acting/directing if you hate a character. I can't see the end of the series but Sutter is winding it down, 2 more seasons and it'll be over.

I liked the season finale and didn't predict Tara getting arrested so fast like that. Looks like that cop will not side with the Sons or he would warn Jax about the arrest warrant. One thing that I didn't understand was Pope substitute letting the Tig situation go away so easy, he could have said something like “Pope is dead, and we are going to find out what happened, but the agreement continues and I want Tig dead.”

MrRodry said:
One thing that I didn't understand was Pope substitute letting the Tig situation go away so easy, he could have said something like “Pope is dead, and we are going to find out what happened, but the agreement continues and I want Tig dead.”
Why would he do that? Tig didn't kill his daughter.

He knows Pope since he was 17 years old, was his supervisor and confidant and, like Jax told him, seems loyal.

I think he should, at least, let Jax knows he wants to “talk” with Tig before setting the bound on Clay head.

The new season started this week. I watched the first episode and it was good. I wasn't expecting that ending. Yesterday a comic book based on the series got released too.

MrRodry said:
I liked the season finale and didn't predict Tara getting arrested so fast like that. Looks like that cop will not side with the Sons or he would warn Jax about the arrest warrant. One thing that I didn't understand was Pope substitute letting the Tig situation go away so easy, he could have said something like “Pope is dead, and we are going to find out what happened, but the agreement continues and I want Tig dead.”

It's interesting that you said that about Tig since one of the first things he talked about this season was how he wanted to avenge Pope's daughter since they found out she was pregnant before she died.

Also, I fucking love this show. I marathon-watched all the seasons this past Spring and now I can't get enough.

Reactions: MrRodry
I haven't really enjoyed it since the Belfast season.

Reactions: Jessi
Another good episode with some crazy results. I wouldn't want to piss off the IRA. Pleasant surprise to see the sheriff do some real investigation when handed a slam dunk case. Clay has more lives then all our cats combined.

ILikeUonTop said:
I really thought Tig was a gonner. I'm glad to see he is still around. They have killed off too many good characters to bump off Tig too.

Poor Otto. He had a rough life. :lol:

that's exactly what I thought when otto died. his life was so tragic.
and im happy as well they didn't kill tigs. what they did to his daughter was brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.