AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Socks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanessa Jade said:
Marokite said:
Vanessa Jade said:
I now desire one of these dolls. :shock: Gonna find one that looks like me :D
Just so you know, I customize figures. If you find one the is close, but not quite right, and you want it to match that pic (or another). I may be able to help. I would suggest the smaller PVC figures. They are less expensive and easier to modify. (I don't sew small things.)

I shall keep this in mind!!! I'm fairly unique lookingso I lost hope years ago of mini-me dolls, haha. Finding one with short hair is hard enough... Short bright red hair? Impossible! :lol:
I had the same problem! I found an awesome company but they don't even have a normal red hair wig let alone one with bangs, I had to bail on it. They had the perfect silver suit too :(

JoleneJolene said:
Vanessa Jade said:
Marokite said:
Vanessa Jade said:
Just so you know, I customize figures. If you find one the is close, but not quite right, and you want it to match that pic (or another). I may be able to help. I would suggest the smaller PVC figures. They are less expensive and easier to modify. (I don't sew small things.)

I shall keep this in mind!!! I'm fairly unique lookingso I lost hope years ago of mini-me dolls, haha. Finding one with short hair is hard enough... Short bright red hair? Impossible! :lol:
I had the same problem! I found an awesome company but they don't even have a normal red hair wig let alone one with bangs, I had to bail on it. They had the perfect silver suit too :(

What company, out of curiousity?

Vanessa Jade said:
JoleneJolene said:
Vanessa Jade said:
Marokite said:
Vanessa Jade said:

Ummmmm... I don't quite remember but it had some sort of fancy 3D face thingy

took a photo for someone who bought me these stockings so I thought I'd post it here too :)

ApLts5gCMAIP6_W.jpg

pocachick said:
took a photo for someone who bought me these stockings so I thought I'd post it here too :)

ApLts5gCMAIP6_W.jpg

I am so into these thigh-high athletic socks you girls all seem to wear. I LOVE IT.

Reactions: Mirah
JoleneJolene said:
Vanessa Jade said:
Marokite said:
Vanessa Jade said:

I was wondering what ever happened with that.

Vanessa Jade said:

The ultimate swag for the fan who has everything?

Stopped in to AmeliaTwist's room tonight after seeing SophiaLocke's tweet. What a crazy night. Could not stay for the entire time, but the lovely ladies posed for a group sock shot for me.
From left to right...
AbbeyRhode AmeliaTwist SophiaLockeThey are still on and playing Jenga for a Sybian show. Stop by and show them some love. :)

Attachments

• abbey-amelia-sophia.jpg
    abbey-amelia-sophia.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 487
Shaun__ said:
JoleneJolene said:
Vanessa Jade said:
Marokite said:
Vanessa Jade said:

I was wondering what ever happened with that.

Vanessa Jade said:

The ultimate swag for the fan who has everything?

Yep, thats the one! The outfit and face options are just perfect but zero hair options for red or bangs:(

Ddelilah said:
Vanessa Jade said:
MOAR SOX. NEVAR ENUF SOX.

tehhott.jpg

NEVAR ENUF NEVER EVARRRR

Also I just loved my hair in this set of pictures. Lol.

so hot 0_0

Thank you!!! :oops:

CherryJane said:
Socks. I has them.
I have those socks! :mrgreen: :drool:

My new socks. :)

Attachments

• Picture 195.jpg
    Picture 195.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 365
My other new socks. :D They have skid strips on the bottom to make them look more like shoes.
78944105c52156099ac7224431f70421

Reactions: Tristyn
I got new socks. :D

Attachments

• Picture 265.jpg
    Picture 265.jpg
    970.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Picture 266.jpg
    Picture 266.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 257
The sock fairy sent me a gift card to Sock Dreams! Haha.

(And um, shameless plug thingy?) I'll posting sock pics every day this week on my tumblr. Because instead of making content I owe people, I decided to jump around in my new sooocks.

Attachments

• tumblr_m4ce7zKLTW1r6udeh.jpg
    tumblr_m4ce7zKLTW1r6udeh.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 243
I love my socks :3

Attachments

• stipey socks.jpg
    stipey socks.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 164
I approve of this thread. I think girls nakie except for socks has become my anti-foot fetish. Remember, though, ladies, they don't always have to be long. Little ankle socks let you show off your legs while still being sexy (at least to me). :D

The_Brown_Fox said:
2tkgB.jpg

St. Patrick's Day socks

plJ2k.jpg

I'll clean that up later...Roseanne is on.

Holy crap that second picture is hot @_@ Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.