AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Software for editing videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the Adobe line of video editing software because I can link everything to work on one project from any device. I definitely switch back and forth between phone and pc editing.

I have also used Freemake video converter, Filmora Wondershare, and the windows movie editor. Filmora and Adobe both have learning curves, but tutorials and looooooots of reading can get you over the bumps.

I watermark everything I edit except sometimes pictures that IDC if they get pirated.

Reactions: BettyLeeXXX
Started with DaVinci Resolve since it was free, but after trying Premiere I never went back. My videos just seemed to render much quicker.
Dude I loooooooooove being able to binge edit and batch render videos. That render process is zippity fast!

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Status
Not open for further replies.