AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

IWC how to upload covers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
Twitter Username
@mika_kedi
MFC Username
mikakedi
Chaturbate Username
mika_kedi
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004128361/Mika-Kedi/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/191561/mika-kedi
As far as I know there's no way to upload a video cover separately from it's trailer on iwantclips (correct me if I'm wrong), but I've been under the impression (that's how it looked liked for me when I was uploading trailers without covers) that IWC uses the first frame of the trailer as it's cover, so I tried to upload a trailer with a cover jpg edited into trailer file in the very beginning. However it is still not showing my chosen cover, just some other part from the beginning of my trailer, does anyone know how to fix it? I was wondering if it takes the frame from any specific spot, maybe I'm not leaving the cover displaying in the trailer for long enough? I tried under a second and a bit over.

tl;dr
How to upload a video cover on iwantclips so it displays properly?

ETA: I just checked again and the one where I tried to leave the cover on for over 1 second displayed properly, but only after I checked when logged out. I guess it answers my question >1 second seems to do the trick

As far as I know there's no way to upload a video cover separately from it's trailer on iwantclips (correct me if I'm wrong), but I've been under the impression (that's how it looked liked for me when I was uploading trailers without covers) that IWC uses the first frame of the trailer as it's cover, so I tried to upload a trailer with a cover jpg edited into trailer file in the very beginning. However it is still not showing my chosen cover, just some other part from the beginning of my trailer, does anyone know how to fix it? I was wondering if it takes the frame from any specific spot, maybe I'm not leaving the cover displaying in the trailer for long enough? I tried under a second and a bit over.

tl;dr
How to upload a video cover on iwantclips so it displays properly?

ETA: I just checked again and the one where I tried to leave the cover on for over 1 second displayed properly, but only after I checked when logged out. I guess it answers my question >1 second seems to do the trick
I leave the thumbnail glued on the first 3.15 seconds of the clip to assure IWC will grab it. That seems to be the magic number for me so I can have them fade to the video and don't end up with a thumbnail that is mid-fade. I know that in the teaser editor, there's an option to pick a frame for the thumbnail, but at least for me it doesn't seem to work every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.