AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Someone tried to Phish(hack)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2019
so guys there was someone who came to my channel by the name of https://chaturbate.com/mccandfries/ and they tried to lure me to open a link to view their images . and that link was an phishing page that tried to ask for login details . i used false details just to see if it would give me a message saying wrong password but it didnt show anything nor redirect. this post is also for awareness purpose that people can obtain your details without you knowing it. would like you to report it too.

Attachments

• fakechatango.png
    fakechatango.png
    46 KB · Views: 35
"link verified as safe" xD

Anyway, not too bad written for a phishing page.
When checking the wrong 'chaturbate.de.com" instead of de.chaturbate.com domain, it's directly redirected on chaturbate.com.

and well observed : you don't have to type once again your password... and
The redirect timer from the site when staying on chaturbate should say "You are being connected to: chaturbate.com in 3 seconds" and not de.com

This has been apparently signaled to support and is blocked now.
(that is the 1st thing to do)

Upvote 0
so guys there was someone who came to my channel by the name of https://chaturbate.com/mccandfries/ and they tried to lure me to open a link to view their images . and that link was an phishing page that tried to ask for login details . i used false details just to see if it would give me a message saying wrong password but it didnt show anything nor redirect. this post is also for awareness purpose that people can obtain your details without you knowing it. would like you to report it too.
This happened to me when i was new. I did not know any better and I was banned. I did not know why and when CB reinstated me, all my tokens were gone. I logged in a different country minutes after. they took all my tokens. After CB investigation, yes it was a scam and they gave me the tokens back. It was someone from Argentina

Upvote 0

If you didnt use an ingoneto browser, clear your cache and cookies and change any passwords you have saved in the browser. Even though you did not put details into the page malware such as keyloggers and such can be loaded and stored in cache, along with being able to retrieve any passwords that are stored on your browsers keychain.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
If you didnt use an ingoneto browser, clear your cache and cookies and change any passwords you have saved in the browser. Even though you did not put details into the page malware such as keyloggers and such can be loaded and stored in cache, along with being able to retrieve any passwords that are stored on your browsers keychain.
thanks for the info. it was in incognito browser and i dont usually save passwords in browsers.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
This happened to me when i was new. I did not know any better and I was banned. I did not know why and when CB reinstated me, all my tokens were gone. I logged in a different country minutes after. they took all my tokens. After CB investigation, yes it was a scam and they gave me the tokens back. It was someone from Argentina
good to know you got it back. thats why two step security is important.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.