AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs that get stuck in my head

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is likely not going to mean anything unless you are an Aussie Rules Football fan, but I can't seem to get the Carlton Football Clubs song out of my head. I don't support them, they didn't make the finals, they had a poor year so I don't think I ever heard them sing it this year, I don't know all the words to the song, and footy season has been over for a couple of months now, but it's stuck there, and has been for the last month, and it's starting to drive me crazy.

"We are the navy blues, the good old navy blues"

"I won't deny it, I'm a straight ridah
You don't wanna fuck with me
Got the po-lice bustin at me
But they can't do nothing to a G"
-Tupac, Ambitionz as a Ridah

I hum this all the time; particularly when I'm about go online.
Dead serious.

That Chili's commercial has been getting this stuck lately. Not really my type of music(understatement) but it is super catchy.

Let it go...Let it goooooo..The cold never bothered me anyway...

I have a daughter,she discovered youtube... this song is literally played every single day,along with Touch the sky from Brave. But mostly let it go.... even funnier when i mention how annoyingly it's stuck in my head and they tell me to 'let it go'.. Yeah...

Reactions: Ambers Troll

I keep hoping to wake up to Rihanna bouncing on my bed singing this.

This sounds like the dumbest thing ever but it has been true for ages. What is stuck in my head is the GD Price is Right theme song. I'm not kidding. I walk around the firehouse whistling or humming this all day and it drive me and everyone else crazy and I can't get it out of my head. The other one I have stuck in my head I thought was a song by The Used but I think may actually be Zip-Lock by Lit but I'm still looking into that one to verify.

I once walked around with this one in my head for about a week and a half. Nearly drove me insane.

This one pops up with regularity. About every six months or so, something will trigger it, and I have to listen to it 4 or 5 times to make it go away. I don't really like it, seems real over the top and hammy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.