AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs that remind you of the 90's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say GnR is my fav music memory of the late 80's/90's. Well, what I can remember of the 80s/90s. Until Axl became a total twit and sounded like shit. That sucked. Some runner ups...

Tesla:

Some Sleeze Beez!! Im gonna tell ya - Right now ---- Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight now!
(I am in this video in the crowd! I am THAT old.)

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Have to say GnR is my fav music memory of the late 80's/90's. Well, what I can remember of the 80s/90s. Until Axl became a total twit and sounded like shit. That sucked.
Not quite 90s but fuck it, can't even imagine the reaction if a band put out a song like this nowadays.

Reactions: Camgirl
More:

Who can forget the Cranberries! -

Very obscure, but this was a song by the group Shaw Blades. It was on the Tommy Boy soundtrack, and I listened to it a bunch in the summer of 1995.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Status
Not open for further replies.