AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs that remind you of the 90's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I was just talking about this same subject the other day!

And one of my all time favorite bands! Of course the only one that got huge was one of my least favorite Cracker Songs cuz i'm a fucking hipster. LOL

lol oh yes, this is the thread for me. The 90s were really just an amazing time for music, movies, fashion, art, culture in general... Hahaha. I feel ~blessed to have lived during such a time.

This thread is worthless without bass:

and, in an ENTIRELY separate direction:

Aww yeah! Now we're talking my era! (way to date myself)

Toad the Wet Sprocket - "Walk on the Ocean"

Luscious Jackson - "Naked Eye"

Jesus Jones - "Right Here Right Now"

New Radicals - "You Get What You Give"

James - "Laid"

BTW you realize how old you've gotten, when the bands you loved in your college years broke up ages ago, now have reformed, and are recording/touring again (usually playing beautiful winery venues in California)

One of the problems with the 90's is that the 70's and the 80's came before them, and in my humble opinion, those 2 decades had much better music. Tonal variety and rythmic diversity both went down considerately since the early 90's.

Still, the 90's weren't all bad.. they had

Oh wow I love this thread - I remember all these songs - just the other day I was listening to pandora while I was camming & thought I'd listen to some Nirvana (MTV unplugged esp) & Pearl Jam - I'd forgotten how much I love that era.

Here's a funnier song.... great for all the SPH fans

And I was obsessed with Cathy Dennis at one point when I was a tween (omg that beat is sooo classic 90s dance). I think this song was on the original 90210 - I watched a few episodes this week - wow - it's really dated now :(

And I loved Garbage....according to Shirley Manson's twitter they're still doing shows??

The amount of these songs I have on my Ipod for camming should probably concern me....

The amount of these songs I have on my Ipod for camming should probably concern me....

Because of Eminem's 'Stan', Dido's 'Thank you' will always be a 2000's song for me... It may have been recorded in the 90's but I definately first heard it in the 2000's

ahhh I'm lost in a youtube rabbit hole. heeellllpp
I hated this song so much. it was everywhere.

and I remember getting into a class debate with a crazy teacher about why this song was "bad" (catholic school) because it compared god to a slob or whatever bahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.