AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sooo, I know this is gonna sound crazy... Whiteboard Help??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2018
I recently started working on MFC...I keep trying to fit everything on my topic, and a couple clients told me to get the whiteboard app... Can anyone step by step walk me through how to get it??? I'm FEELING super lame not being able to figure it out... but i did't think it would hurt to reach out and ask...
Thanks in advance,
CandiEyes

I recently started working on MFC...I keep trying to fit everything on my topic, and a couple clients told me to get the whiteboard app... Can anyone step by step walk me through how to get it??? I'm FEELING super lame not being able to figure it out... but i did't think it would hurt to reach out and ask...
Thanks in advance,
CandiEyes
It's not an app, but it's built into MFC. Click this:

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 10.37.26 AM.png

Then enable it by checking this box, then type in the window whatever you want on your whiteboard:

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 10.37.47 AM.png

I wish there was a way to enable your whiteboard every time you log on, instead of having to re click "enable". Quite often I forget until half way through being online :wideyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.